Reviews for The Ultimate Uke Syndrome
Back-total yaoi addict chapter 35 . 2/24
God I feel bad for the ending..
Why you made it so sad? -_-
Please give Naruto happy ending :(
Emerald Time chapter 9 . 2/20
I just know where this is going.

GaaNaru / NejiTenTen SasuIno

GaaNaru NejiSasu
So...essentially Naruto is a veela?
Lori Konosuna chapter 35 . 2/18
NUUU IT ENDED!
This story was beautiful. One of the BEST yaoi fics I've ever read.
Such a sad ending tho...
insanelytwisted chapter 35 . 2/14
Im gonna cry. . . its so sad that you ending it like that but i guess its better then nothing.
KioshiUshima chapter 35 . 2/14
Awwr. : Poor babies.
Nononononono please No... it was all good until the kiss please nonononononono.
Farenheit July chapter 35 . 2/14
TT
good bye Naruto... Gaara crying OMG..
i love this fict and i respect your choice
imici chapter 35 . 2/11
A bit of a sad ending, but still nice. Thank you for giving a type of ending for it.
Snowy chapter 35 . 2/11
That's truly a shame. Your fic, strange as it was, was one of the first few that got me into the fanfiction world.

Good luck in your future endeavors!
LIONDARK chapter 35 . 2/11
thank you for putting and writing and typing an enjoyable story for as long as it had lasted. :) your story is one of the many that Ive always come back to reread.
Zandamh chapter 35 . 2/11
Beautiful ending. :) I had you on my watch list for a few years, so I want to thank you very much for last chapter and for your message. I really apreciate it, because many authors leave without any conclusion or message. Thank you for this awesome story and I wish you good luck with your current life. :)
UraHime Hikaru chapter 35 . 2/11
I understand it if you say you already retired, but still can't help but thinking it's such a waste. I think you have make a nice ending and as you said before, it will only take 2 chapters left or so. As an author, I believe that you must be hoping for a grand ending for your amazing fic, the same as what your reader hoping for, waiting for years. But if your reason is you just didn't think you're able to make grand ending after years of hiatus or you don't get the feeling anymore, I guess it can't be helped. At least now your reader know the basic of the ending although you didn't give a chance to feel it, to bawling my eyes out like how I did in previous chapters.
Just want you to know, I will always always waiting as long as I'm still alive in this website if someday you'll come back :)
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 35 . 2/11
Thank you for the ending! Thank you very much!

Best of luck for you in whatever you are doing now!
Umbraic Skylark chapter 35 . 2/10
I am satisfied with this ending. :) Thank you for finishing it for us!
3,838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »