Reviews for The Ultimate Uke Syndrome
Wat.
EviL L chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Awesome
Damn chapter 35 . 11/18/2016
Hate the ending. Garanaru all the way
Guest chapter 35 . 8/27/2016
I read the summary and I cannot express in words how well thought out this story was, you paid attention to every meticulous detail and made our hearts beat faster at every turn of the story. While it didn't end up being NejiNaru as I had hoped from the beginning of the story, I'm still satisfied enough with the "possible" ending. I love ya girl~ My roses will always be blue from now.
Sincerely~
Miss Red
P.S I'm so reading all your other stories, hope they're just as anazing.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/26/2016
NO MATTER HOW F$& !?G AMAZING THIS STORY IS, ITS NOT MEANT TO BE GAANARU. JUST PAIR SASUGAA OR SOME SHIT AND LEAVE THE DOBE FOR NEJI! {throws bombs for additional affect)
Sneakygal666 chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Wait how can Natuto's hormone thing attract gay guys if it's a female pheromone? Wouldn't it attract straight men and gay women? Because Sasuke has had previous relations with other males, and so has Gaara - I cannot spell- and foes that mean that Hinita is a lesbian?
Red Distress chapter 16 . 6/28/2016
I keep on expecting Naruto to have a f**ked up past. And then maybe have a split personality. After all, Naruto wouldn't be Naruto without his past experiences...
Bommie chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Hello I've only just discovered this fanfic and I'm on chapter 2 but I have to comment that I love the thing with Naruto's well, uh, illness. As a medical student, this is making my science geek nerve receptors all happy hahaha!
Sasunaru chapter 35 . 3/29/2016
What no lemmon
Catpi chapter 34 . 3/29/2016
Is shikamaru going to be okay and gaara is so jelise of Sasuke no one toches HIS naruto-cha
Guest chapter 33 . 3/29/2016
Omg thankyou so much! Naty naty sasuke poor naruto ️
Catpi chapter 31 . 3/28/2016
Naruto no you could die IF you play basketball o and finnly sasunaru
Catpi chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
Pore naruto senpi he's so cute
Catpi chapter 24 . 3/25/2016
I love all three shippers
Catpi chapter 22 . 3/25/2016
On our two is so cute I mean I wold adopt him

3.14