Reviews for The Ultimate Uke Syndrome
Anju-senpai chapter 34 . 3/24
Are you still alive? O.O please, finish. Please. I beg you. T-T
Jazzy chapter 34 . 3/17
Alright. I know you have probably given up on this story...but...but you said 1 or 2 more chapters. Pretty please. For a girl down on life with nothing else to do but sit in front of her computer and find stories she wants to see finished? please.
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 2/12
Wow I love this fic!
Lol I loved Naruto's grand entrance.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 1/14
Hmm. I think I have seen this disease somewhere before in another story. I don't remember where...
Oh but hey! Cool of you to add Tayuya into the story. She's one of my favs.
bonna.dais chapter 1 . 1/12
Cool story
Too Epic chapter 34 . 1/4
Are you serious?
Please, please, please update!
I'm invested! I wanna know how it ends!
Too Epic chapter 29 . 1/4
McKenna. Xox a snake sldbemdken did. End nene Eve enneagram d embr DVD dnbe end end did smdnneelnenssn and

Sorry, did that not make any sense? Maybe I was too busy crying to make sense of any of these stupid letters!

I mean, I wasn't crying. I'm too tough for that. Pfft, why would I cry over a stupid fanfiction?

Ok, maybe there was like, half a tear, whatever. Not like it was so bad I had to stop reading momentarily to get a new box of tissues. Get real.
Too Epic chapter 24 . 1/4
Hilarious misunderstanding!
yaoi lover chapter 34 . 1/4
hurry up and update i wanna know the pairing and stop making naruto sound like a whore and i have a feeling that shikamaru will never play again. CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS DAMNIT!
Too Epic chapter 13 . 1/4
So there are a few grammar mistakes, but nobody's perfect. Still, the actual story is good.
Too Epic chapter 8 . 1/4
That was hilarious. No Naruto, you don't look like a lost and found. And I'm still trying to understand what you meant when you said Naruto should be careful because he might die. Is that like a figure of speach dead? Or we are gathered here in memory of kinda dead? I guess I'll find out.

So the writing is really good. Hmm, no excessive overload of grammar mistakes-or any as far as I could tell. Sentence flow is good, but there are points in your story where you get too wordy and it kinda makes me lose interest, but don't get me wrong, I very much enjoy this story so far.

Point of confusion: is Inu a cheerleader? Because Nara wondered if the cheerleaders were hanging out around the basketball players that day, but at the beginning, Sakura was shocked to see her there. And wasn't Sakura the youngest cheerleader? Maybe I'm making things too complicated in my mind.
rii.young chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I'm comfortable with all couples like SasuNaru (obviously), GaaNaru, GaaNeji and all but GaaSasu I just can't take it, very sorry.
Violet Stone chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Awwww, how cute. Rabid fangirls, emotional girls, violent girls threatening to de-dickafy the team, and more! Just wondering how long t will take Sakura to finally realize Naru is a boy... Lovies!
Violet Stone chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
No joke I think seriously this joke should be revived. The lost and found man. Did I say how this chapter made my day? Opps I almost put dad instead of day. I feel like I'm reviewing too much. Oh well, I LUV YOU! ( along with Sasunaru.) peace
Violet Stone chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
"Typing Practice?" Hahaha! Every time I feel like killing myself uz I can't tell the pairing. Is this the pair? No. Is this the pair? No. Is this the pair? No. It's killing me! I love it soooo much. And I do have my own little opinions of how the pairings are going to be in the end. There is still a lot to go! Bye!
3,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »