Reviews for The Ultimate Uke Syndrome
Red Distress chapter 16 . 6/28
I keep on expecting Naruto to have a f**ked up past. And then maybe have a split personality. After all, Naruto wouldn't be Naruto without his past experiences...
Bommie chapter 3 . 6/17
Hello I've only just discovered this fanfic and I'm on chapter 2 but I have to comment that I love the thing with Naruto's well, uh, illness. As a medical student, this is making my science geek nerve receptors all happy hahaha!
Sasunaru chapter 35 . 3/29
What no lemmon
Catpi chapter 34 . 3/29
Is shikamaru going to be okay and gaara is so jelise of Sasuke no one toches HIS naruto-cha
Omg thankyou so much! Naty naty sasuke poor naruto ️
Catpi chapter 31 . 3/28
Naruto no you could die IF you play basketball o and finnly sasunaru
Catpi chapter 26 . 3/26
Pore naruto senpi he's so cute
Catpi chapter 24 . 3/25
I love all three shippers
Catpi chapter 22 . 3/25
On our two is so cute I mean I wold adopt him

3.14
Sasunaru Please! You shold have gaara and sasuke compete for naruto and stuf and naruto and sasuke end up alone together and they end up having sex together or something I need your storage just a suggestion sorry if your offended.

P.S. I love the story you're doing a great job
Two tails cat chapter 4 . 3/22
Gaara x naruto sasuke x naruto and mejia naruto cool I don't care wich it is but have naruto have sex with someone please. Thanks xoxox ️
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 35 . 3/15
thanks for not leaving this hanging but a warning in the first chapter would have been even more appreciated.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 35 . 2/21
Well dang. LIAR YOU SAID THIS WOULD BE SASUNARU NOT GAANARU! NOW IT'S GAANARU, NEJI IS SAD YET ACCEPTING, SASUKE COMPLETELY CHANGED WITHIN TWO SECONDS, GAARA IS 'CRYING'! AND NARUTO IS PLAYING UNTIL HE DIES WHILE EVERYONE WATCHES?! GOLLY LADY YOU MAKE ME WANNA CRY!
You are so freaking mean Gaara crying the FU** wanted to read about all what lead to that. Not just giving me a DAM* summary.

I'm sorry for yelling.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 35 . 12/20/2015
I hope, one day, you will come back to the world of Fanfiction.
3,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »