Reviews for Personal Buddha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Perfect.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very heartwarming, I love Hanatarou's perspective!
black-lotusblossom chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Simple, short, and sweet.
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
very beautiful story. I like the way you wrote it.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh so beautiful! Whatever trouble she has, Ichigo is always there to save her! BEAUTIFUL!
calypso69 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
holy smoke! That was simply and fantastically amzing! Loved every word! You've treated Hanatarou's character with sensitivity and panache...keep up the good work.
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
AWW! This story deserves SO much more than that, but I'm not so good with words at the moment ;D
Light86 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
aww so reflectively beautiful, i love it
MaMa HedgeHog chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Such a lovely re-telling of events. Your words have some kind of power in the way they're being written.

Great job!
RukiaKuchiki285 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow. That was really really well written! This is probably one of your best Bleach stories...:O I love it. 5/5 Stars!
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Very nice drabble. There are not enough fics out there about Hanatarou, really, so thanks for writing this one!
Bleigh chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was beautiful :)
Donna chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow. That was good. Wow, wow, wow.
rukia-neesan chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh my goodness, that was adorable! I love how you wrote this. And a healthy dose of Hanatarou with my daily Ichiruki is like icing on the cake. :)
Ninja23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Lol, even if Hanatarou is not good with words, you most certainly are. I loved how you said Ichigo isn't good with words either and I also liked your interpretation for Ichigo's actions when he passed up Rukia on the bridge. Good job!