Reviews for Lies
Comrade'sRoza chapter 30 . 7/20
Brilliant!
M.K Niazi chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
I don't review much, reading means the real thing to me. But reading this story, its prequel n its 16 chapters, relishing the writing in them, I felt it must to review even if it was for once. Even though some people like me like to read on and not review, you should always know that your stories are praised even if some don't express it:) Cuz your stories are worth the praise, this review is for all the previous and other chapters. I love your writing style.
katiek121 chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
Wow! This was an excellent sequel. I hope Remus and Emmeline are okay.
kimberly.clarkposey chapter 30 . 12/18/2013
Omg why did it end there. I loved this story. Please tell me there is something else to it.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
"That felt good," well of COURSE IT DID! IT WAS SNIVELLY THE SHAMPOO-HATER! Am I crazy or does Snape remind anyone else of Squidward Tentacles from Spongebob Squarepants?
Kenzstuff17 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I love Tonks. She is freaking awesome. :D
Fan chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
My school work is piling up. please stop making your stories so addictive!
Fan chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
your stories are amazing 3
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
so cool!
Jasper's Mom chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
This story is very well written. I enjoyed the first one Truth and am enjoying this one as well.
Caro27 chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
I like most of your story (and the last one) so far. You're a good writer and I always love Sirius/Remus and Harry bonding. One thing I do think you should watch out for: don't make things too easy. Like JK Rowling said several times, magic needs to have boundaries, otherwise anything is possible and nothiing is a challenge. Like Sirius seeing that Moody is as fit as a 30 year old? He has Crouch's mind, but it's still inside Moody's body. So how his body suddenly was younger is a mystery to me. And I get the idea that some problems are just fixed too easily, like you did with the tournament and the stone. I really hope that changes in the future and Harry gets some real challenges.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/9/2012
God, that last paragraph sound like something from The Twilight Zone. Like, The twilight Zone: Wizarding World or something.
Elriaen chapter 23 . 4/12/2012
You ended on a cliffhanger.

This pushes new levels of evil. Must go find out what happens to Remus!
ffrocks1 chapter 27 . 4/1/2012
you'd think remus would at least alert sirius that he was seeing pettigrew... b.t.w.: I wonder when remus's gonna remember that book about dementors in berties and bott's...
stubbornheroine chapter 30 . 1/1/2012
this was really entertaining. D

So Mcgonagall really has a soft spot for sirius - really motherly of her )

thanks for writing. I'll be reading the sequel next time.