Reviews for No Goodbyes
RedTheReaper chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
All Ami and Yumi want to do is make money. What greedy selfish bastards they are! Well, this was a nice fanfic. I enjoyed reading it.
Naruto Asakura chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
To me it's a really good yet sadening fanfic.
feline fury chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
i love it can you do more hi hi puffy ami yumi ficts plz?
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
wow, once again I must say it: your really good.
fatfatfeet chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
hi grate storye read mine
Miss Shad chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This is very good :)

(I've written a Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ff of my own,click on my name to read it

and please leave a review!)
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
The first Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi on ff net! Congrtulations XD Keep posting more HHPAY fanfics, this was great story.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
A VERY unique "PuffyAmiYumi" story, indeed! I would like to think that something happened after this incident that found Kaz and the girls together again { and that this was only a temporary situation...:( }. Still, it's hard to find sympathy for Kaz because he SEEMS to be exactly what he acts like: a greedy, selfish, money-grubbing jerk who tries to take advantage of ANY situation and make it "pay off" for him, and ONLY him! Perhaps he does feel an obligation to watch out for Ami and Yumi (as a "dysfunctional father-figure", he claims), yes, but again...seeing THIS side of him bothers me.
Johnny Vanda chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Excellent work! I can't wait to see more of such writings.
midnight972 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
i kinda want u to write more,but then again u dont have 's good.

BYES!
httpwww.godawful.netforumsviewtopic.phpt13031 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Congrats... you've been GAFFed by Hekima.
httpwww.godawful.netforumsviewtopic.phpt13031 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Congrats... you've been GAFFed by Hekima.
GottyKoby chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Ouch, Ami and Yumi turned bitchy. I nearly cried, I would have if a certain DAD WASNT WATCHING ME USE THE COMPUTER!
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Very good! First Puffy AmiYumi ficcy I read. _ I likie!
Sunny Weather Clock chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Kaz, Yumi, and Ami all sound quite a bit out of character, but...it was well written at least, so I can't complain about that. _;