Reviews for Castlevanian Wizard
Perfect Carnage chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh that's hilarious!

-Perfect Carnage has never played a Castlevania game in his life (except for two)
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
lol cool story
Soma Cruz chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
This story was so funny! I laughed so hard when niether Dracula nor Voldemort moved for five hours and Harry gets so bored! I also loved it when the Belmont with Alucard (it was Richter, right?) complained about the stairs! I mean, seriously, does Dracula need so many flights of stairs? Great story, buddy!
Crystalstorm chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
This was a very funny story and I enjoyed reading it alot. I do wonder though where this sequel is as I have yet to find it anywhere. Ja.
Lord Siravant chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
While I loved this story, I still wish there had been more of a fight between Voldy and Drac.
Crazikido2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Thanx for the interesting stroy man!
Crazikido2 chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Sounds cool dude
Gryffindor-Band Geek chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Really great story! I love a quick humorous read,the Harry Potter series, but most of all, Castlevania, and you put it all together! Great Job D
LateNiteSlacker chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Thank you for writing this story! It was refreshing and entertaining! I really do like fics that portray Dracula as more than just the broody lord of darkness that he is.

I can honestly say that I NEVER thought about mixing Harry Potter and Castlevania, but I'm glad that you did! )
QueenSoledad chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
QueenSoledad chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Cool... Damn it! I always start my reviews like that nowadays!

Looc! That should do it! LMAO
My Solitude chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
Matt chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
This fic is totally wrong. Where are the female demons trying to play with Harry? And what about his interactions with the other denizens of Castlevaina. There is more to the place than just Death and Drac.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Let's see...Dumbledore raises a mass murderer ten times worse than Voldemort ever was to protect Harry along with the demon infested castle with the keeper of the underworld who is also as bad if not worse than voldemort. Also, using chicken blood to do so.

Furthermore, Dumbledore simply asks the Belmonts to leave Dracula alone for the summer while the Lord of Darkness regains his power over that time. You know, the concept is so ridiculous, I have to keep reading more for laughs. Nice work. However if the first chapter is any reference, the story might fit under parody much better.
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this line?

-“Well, Dumbledore, I would love to protect this boy, but what about the Belmonts? They’ll be sure to hunt me down,” Dracula said.

“How will they know your up and about?” Harry asked, seemingly interested.

“I’ve asked myself that many a time. It’s like they have an extra sense in their bodies. Taste, Touch, See, Hear, Smell, and Dracula’s Awake,” the Lord of Darkness said, waving his hand in the air.-

is so going into my sig quote file with a link to you :3