Reviews for Castlevanian Wizard
Meta-Fictional-Knight chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
Great Story!
Proof of Nothing chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
I love it! D I can't wait to read the sequel!
Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Hahaha! I love this story already! No offense, but I wasn't expecting much when I read this, but my opinion has completely reversed. Kudos on pulling it off!
Alias-Hawk chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Liked it a lot, the reading was fast and humor was good.

Moving forward the second part! XD
TrueShun chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
..Apparently Harry doesn't see the big picture.. the pizza has Garlic!..Garlic!.. death only put garlic on the pizza so Dracula couldn't get any!
TrueShun chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
It must suck to be Dracula's best friend.
TrueShun chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
"I simply sit here to make idle conversation with the few guests that I do have. And to make them uncomfortable"

hahahaha! I read that and I couldn't stop laughing...
TrueShun chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
First Voldemort then Dracula.. now Death.. Harry isn't getting a break.
TrueShun chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Hahaha! Chicken blood? Dracula was brought back by chicken blood?..oh, that most hurt his pride.
VB chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
Where's the sequel? :(
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
excellent story

hilarious from begininng to end

i wonder what the favor will be?

i also wonder if harry will stop in again to play Uno or poker with dracula again, maybe death will join this time.

I can just see that now

"Oy, Harry where ya heading?"

"I'm going to play some cards."

"Who with?"

"Oh just some old friends mine who hid me during the war."

"Didn't you hide in Dracula's castle?"

"Your point?" Walks out
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This is a little different view of Dracula *snicker* but its fun. I'm betting Harry drives him out of his skull within a week.
GenericSpider chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
This story was freakin' sweat. It kind of ruins the plot of the last book, but hey, it was funny. Dracula is going to turn Harry into a vampire isn't he?
AnnAnime chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
OMG! that was soo awesome and was soo funny! I lave Harry potter and Castlevania... I would love to see another crossover like this one from you! You did great!
AnnAnime chapter 1 . 1/28/2007