Reviews for Castlevanian Wizard
Riddle272 chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
'Ello! Well I'll have to add to your collection of good reviews and say that this is a great story. I'd never thought there would be a Harry Potter and Castlevania HUMOR combo, but you've changed that. Along with that it's nice, witty, and fun! Whoo! Keep up the great work and looking forward to the next chapter!
Silvain Star chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
i don't know really... anywhere, I'll find it. This is cool.
Elixir9 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Haha, this fic totally rocks. I'm sad it's almost over, but I'm happy that you're making a sequel. Overall I don't see any mistakes, so kudos to you. .

Elixir9
Kd Zeal chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
WHEE! Drac v. Voldemort! This will be fun. And, um, which catagory is THIS one in? Keep the sequal in the same catagory, I suggest.
Kitala chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
As always- a job well done. Kudos.
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Awesome chapter. I just loved it. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
I dunno about where to put the sequel. But this chapter made me laugh-everything from the eye roll to Harry's despairation. Nicely done, Trish!
Kd Zeal chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
Still funny. And belmonts really are idiots.
michael68 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
cool.
Maze chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
jeje, cool, I like it! when comes next chapter? n_n
nanashi chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
I really like this part of Harry potter playing UNO with the Dracula, it's so funny to see the childish side of Dracula. I wonder how he will behaves in front of Voldemort... PS: I really like to see how Harry interacts with Alucard and Belmount.
Parselmaster chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
Very amusing, I wonder what you will do to voldemort? Poor Dracula, he can never win at anything can he?
Honebar chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
Now that was funny.. heh heh playing Uno with Dracula.. _ Oh my that was good.
nigelus chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
That was... AWSOME! The idea of an evil vampiric monster playign cards is both funny and genius. I really enjoy your works, hope you keep going ;)

AND IM OFF! ;flys away;
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
. That was great! Awesome chapter! So funny! I shall challenge Harry Potter to a game! I can't wait for the next installment.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »