Reviews for Castlevanian Wizard
Dehumanized Darkness chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
read mine, Belmont in the harry potter section

Axl
Kitala chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
Hahahaha. Poor Harry. I just LOVE this fic.
MekkaBabble chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Haha. This really brightened my day. Crossing Castlevania and Harry Potter is a really, really clever idea itself, and apart from that, the story is well-written too.

I can't decide if I like Dracula's rising or Harry's journal entry better. I'm definately looking forward to more of this.
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
yay this is so good and so funny! but you have some of the same pagagraphs posted twice ,and what happened to the life storys! i want another chappie yesterday! update soon
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Food? Hum. Great chapter! I loved it...are you looking? I can't wait for the update. Harry Potter and Castlevania should always be mixed!Yeah! Many pokes!
Kitala chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Hahahaha, so good. That was funny, I hope you post more soon!
LadyLunarPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
LOL now that's funny! You could have sequals... Could play with Soma... Harry and Soma roaming Hogwarts or Castlevania... Two teenagers oh Voldemort wouldn't be happy.
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
i...*tries to contain giggles*..i lov it...*fails to contain gilles and falls out of chair laughing*

...you have to update soon , funny goodness galore! poke!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Fantastic prologue! I absolutely love this new story of yours! Great job! I'm much awaiting the next chapter. Many pokes to you, my friend.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8