Reviews for Tattered Mist
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Once again I have had my enjoyment of an engaging story only find it incomplete. I haven't been reading your ANs so I don't know if you abandoned this. I don't know whether you along with a multitude of other writers actually deserve a mallet to the head or not.
Cynical Rabbit.
tacaloking chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
from the episode that ranmas mother first showed up it seems it dont matter whether its cold or hot water judging by that episode if ranma is trying to stay in one form the curse will find a way for water to come to him to change him of course thats only what i take from watching the episode but thats true even if ranma stays a girl unless he locks his curse the curse would most likely find a way to get hot water to land on ranma
shugokage chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Wow this is a truly fascinating story great job and it is sad to see it incomplete!
Wrin chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Since it hasn't been updated in eight years or so I don't expect it, but it would be great to see more of this. I enjoyed it a lot while it lasted.
Claire Danielle chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
This is a great story, I really hope it gets continued, I like the characters and especially like the development of Ranma/Ranko and Kasumi into more rounded individuals rather than the roles they had been forced to be. Thanks for sharing.
Y2Ranma chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Please have new chapters up soon, wanna see what happens next
maryjane5000 chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Please don't let this be dead, Please have new chapters up soon
Ranmamania running wild chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Genma lovers be warned

Really?

Who in the blue hell are you kidding?

Bring on the EXTREME GENMA BASHING the fat ass panda deserves what ever is coming to him
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
continental-line chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
When I read this story the first time, it was unfinshed. I hope that has changed because I liked this story.

-Bill Ponder
Sonic Wooten chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
I'm so far quite impressed with this story, when i saw where it was heading, i was skeptical as to whether it would hold me interest, however you've done an amazing job holding on to my interest, Well written story from the other side of the wall per se. I'm hoping you'll pick this story back up as i'd like to see how things turn out for our wonderful young couple.
Wordlurker chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Great fic. The characters (Kasumi and Ranma) are occasionally a bit OOC, true, but I've enjoyed reading this quite a bit despite that. Or maybe because of it... Hard to tell exactly what, but you're certainly doing *something* right!

Keep up the good work!
Unununium chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
A really lovely story. Thankyou for writing it!
scifinut64 chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
This is a very good story, I injoyed reading it and hope you pick it back up. I would really like to find out what happens next.
Nosferatum chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
It was good, albeit unbetaed to an extreme. It's a pity you've abandoned it...