Reviews for Mirror Image
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I remember the days when Warrick and Catherine had a simple friendship that was "oh so much more" you know? I miss those days. Great story! I hope to find more from you in my searching.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Again added it to my favs and never reviewed..tsk..tsk...LOL.

Warrick's always there for Catherine and he doesn't shield her from what happens to her or around her, like a certain person named Grissom does with Sara. Warrick always know how to cheer her up, too. I loved this little story! Keep up the great job!

This is just my opinion but I think that Grissom and Sara's relationship felt so forced on the show and she would have been better off with Nick or Greg, more so Nick since they have that natural chemistry like Catherine and Warrick have, but that'll never happen now since Sara left and, regretfully and sadly, Warrick's no longer alive due to Mckeen the slimeball.
cherub's halo chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
good plot and story line... continue writing asap... :P
Ste650 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Curse that little chris. Hehe. Chris got killed... thumbs up there for doing the right thing :P

coolio, Ste
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I do hope you will continue, this has possiblities
NPD18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Totally awesome! And dedicated to moi! :O :O Omg, thanks huni! Please continue soon :D CHRIS IS DEAD! P-A-R-T-Y!