Reviews for The Fantastic and the Absurd
Serit chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is so amusing, and, well, Dada-esque. ooh, how'd you think Mal and Trip would take to Cornell boxes (dioramas)?
IchthusFish chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
*IchthusFish enters the twilight zone...*

That was funny, sureal, strange and entertaining. Poor Malcolm lol. I could just imagine Archer's frustration at being faced with several rapidly talking aliens trying to outdo each other. As chaotic as their art event.
Rusty Armour chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I actually read this a while ago on the EntSTFic list and didn't get around to emailing you. I thought this was hilarious! You deserve tremendous credit for managing to combine Dadaism and humour in such a Trekky way! This story took me right back to university when I felt much the same way as Reed when confronted by this frightening concept! *g*
sabzie chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
fantastic and absurd are exactly the right words. also surreal. rather vaunegate-esque, oui? still not really sure what happened, but isn't cunfusion the spice of life?
Archer'sEnsign chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Good stuff, never knew about that art form(it's really right?) neat plot and believable for the character's reactions...take care, bye!
Rinne chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Very very well written. You might want to change your summary, cause I was doubtful about reading it, but you have written this so very well.
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Fantastic, absurd, and wonderful.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Kinda of a strange story, but interesting none the less. It kept my interest until the end so I could see what was wrong with Malcolm, so ya. It was well written, too.