Reviews for Silly Seamus, Poufy Snow
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Awesome! I don't really remember who Seamus is (Damn brain!) but I like it anyway. It's slash!
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
There's a huge grin on my face right now and you are completely to blame for it!
Ginger chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Aw... I loved it! And the prefects' bathroom... I love that place!
FreakyFreedomSeeker chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Eep! I read the first chapter, but I'm more than a little desnse and didn't realize there would be another. And I'm evil and just didn't review probably on the first one. At any rate, I really enjoyed this - makes me happy happy. Please write mas, if not for this story, then make a new one *puppy dog pout* haha well, I'll be off now.
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
Feech again! *snort* "Twothreefourfive"...that's all I have to say. Peaches!
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Ahh! This is so unbelieveably cute! I love the Seamus/Dean-ness! *does happy dance* Keep writing! Oh and, by the way, for all those who are wondering, this is not Les Lapins Mauvais reviewing herself! Tis Feech! Peaches!
Chainlinks chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Oh wow. That was one of those make-you-grin fluffy things that I love. The world needs more Seamus and Dean slash, doesn't it?
CoffeelovesCream chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
SQUE! Love it! That's so perfect! I love how you did both of their personalities-100% flawless! SQUEE!

Keep writing! Pwease? *puppy-dog eyes*
Sinwen Periedhel chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
So cute!

I liked it! Too bad there is no sequel...

Maybe you can (puppy dog eyes)

Oh, and your name is wrong, evil rabbits is "lapins diaboliques" in french "lapins mauvais" means something close to "rabbits bad" (and bad as a meaning of taste), you can believe me: i'm french
RonsPigwidgeon chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
very cute and snuggly, i only wish it had been snowing out so that i could better appreciate it :)
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
You are one of the few authors here whose words can A. make me laugh out loud...and B. make me grin until my face hurts. Amazing, as always. Love the "luck o' the Irish" part, and the bantering at the end. And Seamus talking about being sorry for being irresistable. You write him so well. I love you, I really do, you shiny author thing, you! *tosses glitter and truffles about*
Poisoned Honey chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Ah! Seamus/Dean! So beautiful! I love how you wrote them- Dean as mature and resposible, Seamus as mischievous... and they seem so in love! Wonderful! I love you for your Semus/Dean _~.
Orliey chapter 2 . 2/2/2005