Reviews for Celebrations of the Heart
crossover15 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Love this story. One complaint is that you say the twins are one and its there first life day. Its impossible, but who cares.
LoveFromLiberty chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
It was amazing. Such a beautiful story. Anakin is my favourite character and I love the stories that he doesn't turn to the Dark Side but kills Palpatine and becomes a Jedi Master instead. Your fic was very well written and I felt like I could actually see the characters wrapped up in their moment. I loved how the entire family was gathered together and I particularly loved how Anakin realized what he could have lost if he had turned. I really liked the last scene where Anakin had fallen asleep with the twins next to the fireplace.
talerano chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Awwwwww...
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Great little vignette!
Ani's Girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
awwww
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh, if only, right? As much as I think Anakin's struggle with the Darkside was so huge and important to the story, I wish Padme had been able to convince him before things go too far.

Job well done.
Lisii chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
What a lovely, heartfelt vig, had me all teary eyed by the ending.
HHr Its what i believe chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aww, what a cute story.. I love your stories, I can't wait to read more of em :)
JediEruanne chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
AW! You have reduced me to a crying ball of mush! That is the CUTEST fluff ball of a fic I have read in a VERY long time!
indie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was an incredibly sweet look at a life that might have been. All the more heartwrenching because we all know how it really turned out. I thought it was tender without being sappy. Lovely execution!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
How adorable! You write the "happily-ever-after" story of Anakin and Padme so well, I really enjoyed it! D
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
that was amazing, loved it.
AnaDry chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Really sweet.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Aww, how sweet. This is how it should have been. Nice job.
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I loved this story. It was so perfect. The way things should have been.