Reviews for Down the Aisle
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great epilogue to Inori. I loved the NejiTen and the way you wrote the two of them. And Neji carried her out, how... romantic. hehe.
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
aw it was cute! I wished that there was more romance but it was still cute!
Ao Ame chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
nice! ahahah XD sequel! wooh!
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Haha

Very good
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
OMG that was superb! KAWAII! Keep up the good work!
Ikasury chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
*falls out of chair laughing* XD i'm just like tenten, not all for that 'dressed-up' crap, hell the first time i wore heels i broke both of them, hehe... but the rough-and-tumble girl suddenly turning 'graceful' IS really fun to pull off, especially to other peoples reactions, they're priceless! and dammit neji-kun, suck up your pride and propose to her while your down their working her ankle! *evil grin* hehe

till next *Salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
Cnguyen456 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This story is undoubtedly cute!

I love it.

Hehe, Neji in a tux. O_o
neko suke II chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
CUTE!
daniella chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
u have the best story ive read in ...(i dont know) the year

i loved it ur great(by the way nejiten are my fave too)
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Goodness woman, you sure know how to write a fic! i cant stop reading your work!
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
DAMN IT! *whimper* Your work is just too cute! The plots are too original! The work is too perfectly explained and detailed! How am I supposed to give you a long description-filled critique response, when your work is just too perfect for words!

D
DewWater chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw that was adorable! The part where he's thinking of how Tenten looks so beautiful while she's walking down the isle is really well written. Thank you for writing this :)
bokumote chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is beyond cute...I finally worked up the courage to try and review my gratefulness at all the wonderful NejiTen work you've done! It's...impossible to tell you exactly how incredibly grateful I am to you for writing these wonderfully cute fics! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you x 10!

~Tsuki-chan _~-*