Reviews for You Might Get Run Over
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 1/28
Aw jesus, that took an unexpected turn to sadsville! still lovely, though
ninety6tears chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Sweet and a little heartbreaking. I'm glad I found this : )
tyhyin chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh Jesus this is amazing! It sounds just like Turkish! I so want there to be some slash to follow the pre-slash. Tommy has to be missing Turkish too. Schei├če this was good!

Write these two more you are amazing at it.
Pepper Famine chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Late review, but I just wanted to say that I thought this was amazing. I can't get enough of Snatch slash, and there are so few of them, but as long as there are a few like this, I can get by.

Thanks for writing.
shmeecherz chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
OMIGOD! I loved it!

I really love Turkish so much and he's so in character it's INSANE!

Fuck me I love this fic XD
lies-d chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
E! Snatch slash! I never thought I'd find any - how delightful. I really like the way you wrote this. Turkish's dialogue is realistic, and it was great how it completely switched tones from stoned to sober: that's some good 1st person stuff there. Your descriptions were wonderful as well - Tommy *is* just so damn cute, isn't he? Sad ending though :( *sniff*
WhileTheMusicLasts chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Hi, sorry to be annoying and everything, but I am adding this story to my favourites as an incentive for writing a sequel.
Jelena chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
wow! you should definitely write a sequel. it's really good
Tashue chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Sounds like you know the ins and outs of getting stoned. _

Ah, the memories. I love the fic, and even though I'm not particularily fond of narrative in the present tense, it seems to fit this story, and I like it. I really love it.

-Tahsue
msbluesky chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
This deserves a review. You have a good "high" voice, so to speak, run-on and going off on tangents and confusing, but aware enough to know what's going on. And aww Tommy! Turkish loves you! Good job. Sequel, eh?...

: )