Reviews for All Man's Monsters
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
A very interesting story. Perhaps it could be continued to show what the other characters think of this?
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Hmm, I liked it. Especially Crichton trying to think of the Cognar as a baby pilot. XD

Very well written, pulled together, and to the point. I liked it and it revealed a new perspective of the John's character.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Very well done. Just long enough to tell the story and not a sentence longer.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow! That was quite a powerful beginning. Nice pacing establishing who and what a Cognar is to the accident that ended this chapter. Now the fun begins!
Indygodusk chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
That was interesting. Thanks.
darkfinder chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
cool fighting . too bad this is over .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
interesting .
Hopeful Romantic chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I just wanted to let you know that I was very impressed by this story. It was a very interesting one and I liked the exploration of the idea of people being the sum of their parts vs being more individual than that.
Wormhole Weaver chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
Nicely done. Great capture of the human animal in all of us. It is in harnessing all of that primal energy that we better ourselves.
knightfang chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Good story. Think its a good idea to review the evils of man with in us. That way, we can learn from our mistakes and not repeat them. keep 'em commin.
Layce74 chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
A VERY good story! I like it a lot!
Florida Redleg chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Great story. Inventive new species. I like how you portrayed the Cognar and how it brought out, at least to John, his "dark side".

Great scene with Aeryn in the exercise room. Well done.

Overall a great story.

Thanks.
BallsBreaker chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
loved this fic!

too bad it's over.
kate98 chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Hm. Thought-provoking commentary on the state of mankind on Who would have thought to look there?
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 2 . 2/3/2005