Reviews for All Man's Monsters
Ky111 chapter 2 . 8/8
Great little story and it's good to see a sci-fi based story that also points out the bad/evil that is in humans instead of always just pointing out the good in humans and ignoring all the evil people can and do inflict.

Even was able to add in a part, about being able to overcome such a nature or that we are all unique.

Later.
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
A very interesting story. Perhaps it could be continued to show what the other characters think of this?
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Hmm, I liked it. Especially Crichton trying to think of the Cognar as a baby pilot. XD

Very well written, pulled together, and to the point. I liked it and it revealed a new perspective of the John's character.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Very well done. Just long enough to tell the story and not a sentence longer.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow! That was quite a powerful beginning. Nice pacing establishing who and what a Cognar is to the accident that ended this chapter. Now the fun begins!
Indygodusk chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
That was interesting. Thanks.
darkfinder chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
cool fighting . too bad this is over .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
interesting .
Hopeful Romantic chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I just wanted to let you know that I was very impressed by this story. It was a very interesting one and I liked the exploration of the idea of people being the sum of their parts vs being more individual than that.
Wormhole Weaver chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
Nicely done. Great capture of the human animal in all of us. It is in harnessing all of that primal energy that we better ourselves.
knightfang chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Good story. Think its a good idea to review the evils of man with in us. That way, we can learn from our mistakes and not repeat them. keep 'em commin.
Layce74 chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
A VERY good story! I like it a lot!
Florida Redleg chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Great story. Inventive new species. I like how you portrayed the Cognar and how it brought out, at least to John, his "dark side".

Great scene with Aeryn in the exercise room. Well done.

Overall a great story.

Thanks.
BallsBreaker chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
loved this fic!

too bad it's over.
kate98 chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Hm. Thought-provoking commentary on the state of mankind on Who would have thought to look there?