Reviews for The Viscount's Cold Dish
trimurti chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Oh, God. This is perfect. Your characterization of Fujiko Mine in all her devious, cruel, seductive and self-interested aspects is incredible, to the point that I believe this is one of the best characterizations ever portrayed in fanfiction. You've captured everything that makes her 'Fujiko' and poured it into a riveting story complete with suspense, multiple twists, and an ending sequence that had me laughing out loud the first time I had read it. The quality of writing is amazing as well, with nary an extraneous word or useless point evident, and the pacing in such a story shows the experience you have as a writer. Although the story, being more of a suspense story than anything, loses some of its punch in a second reading, it still retains everything that makes it memorable.

I hope you write another Lupin the 3rd story, as the all-too-brief ending sequence shows the understanding you have of the interactions between Lupin, Fujiko, Goemon and Jigen. Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
DJ Clawson chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Fujiko is totally an underappreciated character. Good work.
Negsfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow, What else can I say. This was great.
smithwesson chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
i'm probably one of the few chicks around here who doesn't completely despise fujicakes. really enjoyed the story. very well written. keep it up.