Reviews for Never go to bed Angry Stay up and fight
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Why, why would you abandon such an incredible story? I LOVE this story, PLEASE update!
Hotgirlow chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
update soon please.
prin69 chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
hehehe
prin69 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
oh my god that is fucking brilliant
prin69 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
cool
Emalee chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I think this is what is going on:

The people who died were Hermione's aunt and uncle.

Seth is her BIOLOGICAL father.

Marigold and Sebastian (aunt and uncle) kidnapped Hermione.

Angela is Hermione's BIOLOGICAL mother. But she died.

Snape somehow knew Hermione's parents when she was little. Snape gets involved with Hermione.

Whew! That was exhausting and confusing! Well, we'll just have to wait and see.
Figure8.skates chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
Wow. (Sorry, that's the only word that comes to mind). Wow, and Amazing. :)
Izabella Black chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
So your thinking of having hermione stay at her father's house instead of returning to hogwarts for her sixth year. I would like to continue this different style .
Izabella Black chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
so my last review was off by a bit, hermione was kidnapped by her aunt and her uncle and raised by them, But hermione's name was actually Jane. She was the child of Angela and Seth. Marigold wanted and prayed for something to happen to hermione's parents in order to claim the child as her own.
Izabella Black chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Oh i get it the people that were in the last chapter were hermione's parents that is before she was born and the people that are now dead are her mother and her uncle and not her father.

How werid that her parents were junkies but to each their own. So hermione was raised in a lie and now her gardian is her biological father. Thanks for the twists and turns.
Izabella Black chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
who is the lady that was on drugs? what is her real name? Why are you confusing me more?

This is even more confusing than the prolong
Izabella Black chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Your right this is confusing. Hermione is an orphan because some death eaters killed her parents eventhough the house was protected by spells and charms cast by dumbledore that just doesn't make sense didn't they use the same spell the was used to hide the potters and if it was the same spell who was the secret keeper?
Natsuyori chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
omg! Amazing chapter!update soon alrite?
Innogen chapter 6 . 5/5/2005
I am so glad you updated! I shall have to reread this all again. I know that Hermione is at least half wizarding blood. And perhaps of an old family as well.

Severus will keep in touch with her and her father no matter what happens. And I am certain that 'funds' will appear...

Innogen
bitter-irony chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Wow, this is a great story. You did a really good job on it. Keep up the good work.