Reviews for Soujiro
HayashiOkami chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I love this poem, you write wonderfully. It really captures Soujiro's complex character. Great job!
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
So deep. I can see why you won.
Voilet Eyes chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh...My...GOD! I LOVE THIS! SO DEEP! SO SINCIRE! SO INTO THE CHARACTER! 3 THUMBS UP!
May chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
aw...

Nice poem
serlgee chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Only one word can describe this poem! Perfect. _

~serl_gee
Master Ruby chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Truly poetic! I love it. This definetely deserves an award! - But you already have it. -' I'm sure this is how Soujiro thinks. Yup, that I do. Keep going with this kind of poetry! You're probably very good at it!

::Ruby::
cattleaya chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
wonderful poem! poor soujiro huh? i just watched episode 55 of RK and i was pretty saddenned

i rarely like RK poetry, but you've done an excellent job with this one. i can see why it won an award.

plz keep writing_
pinklove chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
really good! i feel like crying.
Mori'quessir chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Very very good I really like it. wonderful job.
From yours ect: Mori'quessir
anime21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
wow amazing.. very deep and beautiful. and i fell something in this poem that i haven't felt in many others. fantastic
The Lady Arianrod chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Wow... not many people can write Soujirou well because he's so complex... but you got him down pat in this poem... and it sounded good too. Consise, honest, and in character. Very Soujirou. He happens to be my favorite character (well, in a tie with Kenshin) and he's quite intruiging to write... I tried a few times to enter his psyche with my own fanfictions, but I don't know if I succeeded as well as this... Good job.
-The Lady Arianrod.
IncurableOutcast chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Brilliant! I LOVE IT! Check out my newest poem "True Love" will ya? That way maybe you could give me some pointers! ~Leah (IncurableOutcast)
Eryku chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I loved it :D it was very good -
thetwistedtruth chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
-Sobs- As Soujiro as my favorite character, I have only two words for you. WELL DONE. I think I'll check on some other poems... -Drags mouse to the author's name. Mwuahah.. Ahem
lonewolfz chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Absolutely love this wonderful poem. Great job! Thou art a great and learned poet indeed. _~