Reviews for Sponges
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Lol! This story was hella funny! I love there subconscious-ess? -_- Well, you get what I mean. They both had crazy out there voices in there head, and they were awesome lol I also loved the bit with Draco and Crabbe lol You made him seem like a dog or something...
Luzitania chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was really cute. Thanks.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
_
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
lol, don't you just *LUV* inners?
combosolo chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
"See? You even answer your own rhetorical questions."

OMG, cracked me up so bad. I really enjoyed this fic. I really liked the concept of the conscious vs. the sub-conscious. Fantastically executed.
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I loved it! Their subconscoiuses must be telepathic and working together to help them get together! Yesh I know that was totally random, but it makes sense to me, you make Draco seem so cute and tiny compared to Harry, I love that, its rare and you made it work while still makingit for the most part In Character. (Well until the end, I mean FF's are all about OOCness, because then that would be just plagierism) Anyways I loved this. Bye!
Words-Never-Heard chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I love it! I love how they both had conversations with their subconsciouses. Great fic! Wicked funny!
JameseMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I like it. Will you continue or is this it?
Becky chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! *dreaming* Every fangirl's fantasy! You are such a great writer! And so funny! Harry and Draco have such chemistry, this should be read by all!

I'm off to read the rest! :D
Rayne17703 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
omgomgomgomg aw i l;ike it ! it was so sweet! yes i like the bishonen thing! all my guy friends think its disgusting of course _ well i like it and it was so kiwaii lol gotta go
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Aw, that was really cute! Finding good slash fanfics can be a pain in the ass *ahem, xcuse my French* (esp. after u raped the internet of all good sorces -.-") and I'm glad I fell upon urs. It made my day. Cuteness rox. (Don't u feel special now. ahhaha _)
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Aw, that's so cute! I hope that you write more stories like that. Thanks!
HDDarkensaw chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
AW so sweet. loved it
Nathanaelle chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
talking to yourself can get you in a nice situation, can it?

I loved the last sentence. I never thought about the sponges anymore...

xoxoxoxox
Ancient Galaxy chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I love it ! Truely funny ! Please continue !