Reviews for Listen
Arlome chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Oh, damn you... *cries ugly tears*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I always come back to your stories. There are very few writer's who get Han and Leia's characters and their relationship dynamics and you are one of the best if not THE best. Wishing one day you'll come back and bless us with another HL story. Just wishful thinking.
momentofbored chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
very poignant
Lullaby85 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
So sad but still wonderful.
knitzkampf chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
ok i dont know if you read reviews anymore on this story butttttttt this was so good! I love it. You don't waste words, you dont make your characters voices too unnaturally poetic, they make sense. i love your depiction of han and leia, they have a fantastic dynamic that you have to be careful to capture without ruining. you did perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Three words:
Make. Me. Sob.
That was beautiful. :)
JSolo54 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
So sad but so good. Luke's perspective is especially well done. The part of the paper thin Falcon walls kind of makes you smile through the sadness of the story. Nice job
diz chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow, that is good.
vulcanchick1701 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
how did han die? what do they mean by that day? is it a battle han solo died in or what i'm kinda confused but i stilled loved how you talked about what he'd call her in bed that was intense and amazing but still this was very sad
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
The parts from Luke's perspective are so sad. What am I talking about? The whole thing is sad! But there is something stirring about his take on it.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh my God. You made me cry! I can't believe you...I don't think I've ever cried over a fic before. I must be too emotionally invested in the character of Han Solo-or maybe it's just Harrison Ford in general, but-oh-my...god...

So SAD!

I love how ou didn't put in Leia's perspective...makes it more open, I guess. Hobbie's part made me cry, and Luke's last perspective really put the final nail in the coffin, I guess.

Oh my gosh. Favorited, but I'll probably never read it again just so I don't have to cry again. Just beautiful. So. Beautiful.
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You made me cry with this. It really broke my heart. I'm so glad that this doesn't actually happen in canon (although apparently Harrison Ford said that he sometimes wanted/expected Han to die). Nice work.
JustCallMeDedicated chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh My God, that was so good and sad! I almost cried!
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
All the names, and he only ever called her Leia.

Wouldn’t they love to hear that.

Leia and love always meant the same thing in his book.

My gosh, so beautiful and sad!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »