Reviews for Death Of A Comedian
Loneheart chapter 36 . 8/30/2006
I recently re-read this. It's still good. It takes Dale and Foxglove to a new level in characterisation. I still like this story. It's one of the ones that I would never have gotten started without.
confused chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
. . . . . I don't get it.
BOC42 chapter 36 . 3/13/2006
Vera, vera nice, J.A.M.! Have to say, love, the credits; they made me laugh! I can see Golden Acorns falling all over this one. :)
BOC42 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
"Fascinating." *raises eyebrow*
twistedreality chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Angst...drama...and some more angst...

I LOVE IT! [laughs crazily]
T.J chapter 36 . 4/28/2003
So let me get this straight. In the credits, you were the one that put the giant Hershey's Kiss (And the choclate-covered luna moths, And the foxglove petals) on the bed, before Foxy and Dale even noticed? Very clever idea, I'll have to remember something like that in the stories that I plan to write.
Zanzibar chapter 36 . 12/30/2002
This is a long and depressing story but still it is one of the best I have ever read. The battle with STRIGIDÆ was epic and I really felt for Foxglove and Dale.
trutenorto lazy to log in chapter 36 . 7/22/2002
I finally read all of it! I really like this story! Dale has always been my favorite. Out of all the rangers, he has always been underappreciated and taken for granted. Disney never gave Dale the chance to grow, but you did. And for that, I say thank you. C & D have always been my favorite Disney characters, and you brought Justice to them.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 36 . 7/18/2002
*bounces* Oh, good. I can finally review this now :) I thought this was a very well-done fic (although I have to go find its prequel now ;)) And thanks for putting Chirp-Sing in there! It's not fair that the poor guy is always overlooked.
T.J chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
I meant "owl lady" I accidently put a "v" instead of a "w"
T.J chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
This story was very complex. The battle with the ovl lady(I cant spell the name) was very long, and hard-fought. In the end, our heroes came out in end in one piece, but bruised. I liked Dale's comedy skit, and his "Randomly Coreographed" dance, and the wedding was awesome. I hope that this author will write something after this one, but picking up where he left off.
Nicky4 chapter 36 . 2/16/2002
Very good. I had to split this up over a couple days but it was very engaging to read.
Dalsai chapter 36 . 2/12/2002
wow, that is long.

Definately worth reading. I wouldn't expect a million word fic off of Chip and Dale, but it was great.
Loneheart chapter 6 . 3/11/2001
Epic in scale, this heartbreaking romance elevates the characters from the cartoon series to a new emotional level of maturity. Definately a rewarding read, even if it does take four days to finish.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3