Reviews for The Greenhouse Effect
jorgjhee chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
Morpheus is DEAD?! Noooo! Amazing story(:
Genius-626 chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
woah! dude, I wish this was finished! This story is...uh, its too early in the morning to think of real adjectives...its awesome. I love your writing in general, and I love post-rev fics like this. Call me crazy, but I'm still addicted to Matrix fiction after all these slow fandom years.
TrinityNeorox14 chapter 14 . 6/16/2006
This is also beautiful. Love your writing. :D
Dresden-Neville chapter 14 . 5/14/2006
very good story.

i'd be much obliged if you would continue.
Von chapter 14 . 2/5/2006
This is an interesting idea. The story seems to be moving more than a little slowly, and I'm uncertain as to why they didn't just request a single unit to have exemption from the law - to jack in - to find the source of the problem. Hell, the Machine world could even have sent a few programs to watch them, to ensure the terms of peace were maintained the the Jacked in weren't trying to free anyone or to make the Matrix unstable.

Ah well.

It's sad that Neo's powers seem to have been burnt out.

I look forward to more!
DesertFlower303 chapter 14 . 12/27/2005
Oh please please continue this! I love it! Even if you did kill off Morpheus. I think I remember you said you had even more shocking things in mind... well I wanna see them. :D Well done and keep it going!
FawkesFire chapter 14 . 12/18/2005
nice...i'm on the edge of my seat. love the plot lines..and how you write Neo & Trinity. the plot all comes togther..even though the story itself feels like its falling apart. Morpheus is dead? why? dumb lock. eagerly awaiting updates!

Fawkesfire
tasteywheat chapter 14 . 12/6/2005
Really good fic update as soon as possible
eveningspirit1 chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
Interesting story so far. It's best part is your style - gentle, flowing, really pleasant to read. I noticed quite a lot of typos (I hope this is the word ;) in this chapter however. For example "fewer dreams" shouldn't it be fever?

I loved your description of a world of a blind person - sounds, memories. It's difficult to write like that when you're used to SEEING the world.

I hope I have time to continue reading your story soon.

-yannik-
tiya chapter 14 . 11/24/2005
whoa buddy. cliff hanger 4 real. morpheus is dead? gosh that's sad and it makes your story even more great. not that i want morpheus to die or anything. but sadness is always a key element in a good story. and something good always happens afterward so who knows...?
AnimeAlexis chapter 14 . 10/12/2005
YOU KILLED MORPHEUS? WHY? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KILL MORPHEUS? Anyway, why can't the Athena's crew just go and ask the machines if they can get into the Matrix to solve the problem? And this is not meant to be nasty, but let me guess. The Rubik's Cube will be solved when the problem is? If so, good idea. Update please! I did review!
Panteran chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
This is...surprisingly engaging, and very well-written. I'm suitably impressed. The plot is better than the Wachowskis', I'd say. Good characterizations, and very real behaviors. I hope you keep going with this, and your other stories, because you've really got something here.
Evergreen chapter 14 . 8/23/2005
Wow! I am very impressed, you followed the canon very closely. But, you killed Morpheus! I await your next installment. Great job!
East Coast Ryder chapter 14 . 8/7/2005
Whoa. One of the few *good* matrix fics I have found. Keep going!
frantastic chapter 14 . 7/29/2005
Hey great stuff. Please continue.

You brought back Neo! And its nice to see Trinity too.