Reviews for Life is a Matter of Living
Dark, indeed.
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Padfoot-Moony-Pronglet chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i thought the father/son relationship between Remus and Harry was sweet. I loved it )
bb chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
good writing. THey are very in character. love snape 3
SaraMaxine chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This is only the second story of yours that I've read, but I do believe you are a treasure trove!

Once again, excellent characterization. Everyone has a deep personality.

To the sequel!

SaraMaxine
10thWeasley chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was so sweet! I'm not a fan of Severus/Harry friendships/mentor things usually, but I like your Remus/Harry father-son thing, I think it would be cool for you to write a one-shot of Remus and Harry and some of the things they talked about that are mentioned here
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It's really good. Sad and a little depressing, but good.
honore chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I am sad. I love this. Please continue. Thanks
Gwilwileth2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Poor Harry, loosing the last link to his parents and Sirius and his surrogate father. It is quite emotional and I can see why he turns to Severus for 'Revenge'.

I enjoyed this story very much and look forward to the sequel which will probably be darker than this one-shot. Will you let us know where you post it?
Cigale chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Very very nice One-shot, thanks!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Really enjoyed it. So intense.
M. Newman chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I see now why Snape is saying that ASLGO Harry was not *his* Harry, because they aren't the same (or at least, not the same publicly). I am enjoying both this and ASLGO very much.

A. Kincaid
Nippledora Tweaks chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Please, may we have some more?
john chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
A very emotional one-shot fic. Very well written.
Em Snape chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I liked this alot. Their relationship is dark and fascinating. I love the sequel, too. I must admit, though, that the element of menace Draco adds to it is one of my favorite things in this series thus far.
Dragonero chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Really a very nice story! You should continue it! Like the relationship between harry and a slytherin snape should only look at the outcome and see that harry is not lerning the way he is teaching him, but that he lerns quite good the way remus teached him.