Reviews for Tomodachi Reloaded
Sun Knight chapter 15 . 7/28/2006
that was the best story i have ever read i would rate it 20 i hope you write more stories
Lovely Mocochang.Com chapter 15 . 5/29/2005
this is an absolutely, utterly AMAZING fic. rating out of 100: 70. ( i know that dosnt make sense) EVERYTHIG IS GREAT, GREAT I TELLS YA!
storm-of-insanity chapter 15 . 5/7/2005
how could you make tala perverted and call kai a bastard. it was alright but a bit wierd for my liking
renanimeangel chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
Hey jst like 2 say kwl fic i read it all and its really kwl. Well done. Id give it 18 out of 20 coz its not like the stuff i usually read and coz THER IS NO SEQUAL _ But anway kwl fic and i luv it 2 bits. Well done. Thanks.

Ja ne

Ren chan
seabreezeforever chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
wa its over now thats so sad well i give you a 15/20 because it dint have anything to do with beyblade
seabreezeforever chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
yo whats up and i like the chapter it pretty sweet
Ray chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
Hey sha,

Nice story but it seems like a real chick flick but keep up the good work.

Ray
Eralda chapter 9 . 2/26/2005
hey grate chapter

look i am abit confused about whos with who the OC so can u plz sent them to at my email atres eraldam

thx

any way i am ver relived that she got her name cleard and she is not call a slut any more
CaramelFair chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
COLIE! i love hwat you've done with Shakon... you make her sound more likeable and i hope that after EVERYONE in the school find out that Shakon isnt a slut, they stop believing in what Linea says! you're fanfic is DA BEST!
seabreezeforever chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
sweet stroy
Saber Ice chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Yay! This story is great so far. I really like it. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Monarch chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
Well... it's a awesome story! And just like many others...I have absolutly no idea what to say. So...PLEASEpleaseplease update soon!
native-kitten chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
awsome who reported it ill beat them up there was abostly notin wrong with it. Update soon ok even though i have already read it_
Kuro Kawahashi chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
It's Kaisgrl! Kaisgrl! CHECK OUT HER PROFILE! IT'S HER! IT'S HER! SHE DELETED THE STORY! SHE'S THE BITCH WHO KILLED THIS WONDERFUL STORY! JUST BECAUSE IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN SHE COULD WRITE! *coughs* Excuse me. But she's the freak that did it. And when I say freak, I mean freak. Anyways, this story was way too good to stay out of too long. One of my stories show how bitchy Jasmen is, AKA Kaisgrl. *rolls eyes* And she's so conceided... Plus, I'm 11 and I can spell WAY better than her...

Sakari
NialyJoy chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
what! who reported this story? well... whats thesequel called? anyways UPDATE!