Reviews for Team work
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
This is a very good story regarding the G1 Transformers. Good use of the characters pertaining to personality, dialogue and traits.

However, there are spelling and grammatical errors galore. Utilizing a proof reader would be best.

Hope you create a sequel or a new chapter. It'd be a shame to let a good story like this stagnate.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
interetsing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
nice
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 5 . 5/10/2005
Whee! Go Screamer go! Wonderful fic, please keep up the good work. - mew!
Vigatus chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
I wished you had given a better description of the battle. I think that most people do not realize that Grimlock could actually pose a serious threat to Devastator. If you look at their stats Grimlock is way up there in the power scale. Anyway it is still a good story and I do think that Devistaor could defeat Grimlock one on one. I think that the Autobots need to go on the offencive very soon or they will soon lose the war. What with all the energon stockpiled in the Decepticon headquaters the Autobots could attack egnigite the energon and blow the Decepticons sky high.
Nephthys Snape chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
Really really good. Can't wait for more.
Vigatus chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Cool story. I'm glad to see that you updated.
Sky fury chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
It isn't a normal Starscream act. I think though that he does happen to thave those quallities. Is there going to be more?
Vigatus chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
I hope that Optimus thinks of something to keep the story going.
Vigatus chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
That was a good story. Is there going to be more? If not is still excellent as a one shot. I could just imagine Prime trying the same technique by enlisting the advice of his rebellious officer, Grimlock. Actually Grimlock would probably suggest a preemptive strike against the Decpticons. That would throw Megatron and Starscream for a loop wouldn't it.
RES chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Megatron and Starscream working together...Scary and interesting. Please, continue this story. Thanks.
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Interesting. This is not usual Starscream-Megatron behavior. I'd like to see where this one is going, and why they're doing this.

You could still use some cleanup in spelling and punctuation.