Reviews for When Sand Meets Snow
dearmantis chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
yay I thought the end was soooo appropriated for such a lust filled fic. Good job on completing this one. it feels complete. And now my mind is filled with thoughts of Gaara and Neji going at it like bunnies, thank you very much. This is one of the sexiest fics ever. And I cant believe I havent reviewed before!
dearmantis chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Oh man, Gaara should have tortured the Hyuuga more. I thought he'd play the game of "screwing the Hyuuga senseless but don't let him come just yet". Lol but yeah, this was damn hot and intense. I really like impatient Gaara and your writting! Thanks!
dearmantis chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Why is your writting so good and so much deeper and serious in this one it gets me trapped into the story with this feelings?! I like how it starts with an overall point of view of the events until it transits to the scene at the end so naturally and graciously. And you really makes it seems in the lustful and delicate way you describe Neji that he is a work of the finnest arts. So dazzing and fair. You really have a nice way with the words.
FlyWolfSilver chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Bloody freaking wow. Just. Like- my I don't even- what. OMIGOD. So good. Ohhhh, it's wonderful, I've got the rain outside, a fan on my face, Sigur Ros playing, someone is cooking something spicy and chilli-ish and my senses are crumbling under the onslaught :) _ And then this. Wow, this. This, for only having four chapters, is bloody damn good. It reminds me of a compacted version of A Virgin Kiss by Hestia, in a good way. That's amazing and this is amazing and OH! I'm going to explode :) Favourited! xD
7troublesome chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Simply could not pass by. Very lovely story! Totally liked it for its gentleness, like the sceen of Neji/Gaara making love... awesomely written piece, thanks!
ShannonNomNom chapter 4 . 7/6/2008

i love it it was so good

archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
LUVD IT! thankz i luvd this story and ur a very creative riter!
stakeh chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
O.O! I read this on AFF and it ws so AWESOME. I loved it so much!

Thank you for writing it. I emailed the link to one of my friends as a christmas present. X3

LOVEDIT. Wish there were more reviews deserves at least a hundred!

lain chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
FayofSand chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
O.o wow that was a really nice ending. Could you maybe make a sequal please? (goes into a long line of begging and pleading. PLEASE
FayofSand chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
I am so annoyed right now you have no idea. The damn URL doesn't even work, and I was really looking forward to reading the chapter damn. Help please?
goth child of zyon chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
the url you put up dont work...
Dark Keaira chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
continue the fic .pls.
spork ai chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
Aw...I thought Gaara was gonna be uke...*pouts* Oh well it was still a fantastic lemon! There was bondage! The sexiness of this chapter is overwhelming *drools* have to update soon!
FayofSand chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
*glares* meanie you stopped right when it was getting interesting. I hope you update soon *begs* I love this very nicely written, and sexy too teehee I'm such a pervert. Anyway keep it up k