Reviews for What Could Have Been…
WallWatcher33 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Awww, so sweet!
littleweb chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
more please
me chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
chapter 7 seems to have disappered, too.. pleas update it again, i rally would like to read it. :)
bookish1reading chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
I'm so glad you update this story. I think it might be one of my favorites; if the chapters could get a bit lengthier with added details it would be an outstanding story. Even with taking "the easy way out" with this chapter, it fit and flowed quite nicely with what you already have. Of course I wish it were longer, but that would be true almost no matter how long it would have been, sine I enjoy it.
sad chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
you never update anymore this is one of my favorite stries and i just found it agina just to discover...yu havnt updated in almost a year
littleweb chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
more please
Orion in the Sky chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
This is good. It's weird though, because I've read 'Finding Love' and 'Old and New Relations,' so having Alexandra instead of Cassius is hard to get used to.

I'm looking forward to the next update. :)
sandstar08 chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
i like this story... but i LOVE Cassie... ;P
kungzoune chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
Very nice, I like this version of your story. I will be looking forward to an update. Keep up the good work. Oh it would be nice if Sirius didn't die in this one. You know just for the fun of it.
Assur chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
to the plot: i think you gonna manage it. ;-)

to the chapter: i like child-harry. finally he can act like a boy in his age would (minus the "im the greatest boy in the world-attitude", if you know what i mean. )

sirius, sirus... what shall we do with you? i think youre answer to the question is a good one.

i like that he and harry "bonded" and get along quite well.

am i right, when i assume that he starts to accept the situation?
bookish1reading chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
Well, it was short (very), but I am glad to see that this is turning into a different story in its own right. I like what you are doing with it so far.
Assur chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Hi Poicale,

thank you, my holiday was wonderful. Im finally home and can read the other updates. I didnt have enough time in the internetcafe.

The "Sirius-problem" seems to get interesting. I like it. But what now? Pettegrew is in prison and cant help Voldemort back to life. The question is if you let him come back to life? Hmm... Im looking forward to find it out.

Love Assur
wow chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
i absolutly love it you need to wirte more of this
D3lete Accountplease chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
I like the way Sirius reacted to Harry's family situation. Keep up the good work!
HecateDeMort chapter 5 . 7/6/2005