Reviews for Midnight Angel
Nicolene B chapter 31 . 3/28
Wow, this story was truly amazing! Beautifully wriiten, wonderful plot and I have to say, I think I prefer this ending to a B/A happyily ever after one. Your ending makes more sense and just adds to how awesome this was. Thank you for the truly amazing read!
Jessica chapter 26 . 6/30/2013
I adore this story and It brought tears to my eyes hearing the whole story about what happened to Buffy. Also I have been to Santa Monica and you described it perfectly!
Nana25 chapter 31 . 10/6/2012
Okaay! I really think ending the story with B/A would not have been bad.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 31 . 5/9/2012
This is really great. I just hope somebody told Fred that she was right about small towns, she needs an 'I told you so' moment for that. This is a really cool story, and I like how it's ended.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Starless Shadow chapter 31 . 8/6/2010
This story was amazing. I loved the ending. I admit i am sad about the ending a bit, but it worked better with the story. Well i just wanted to say i loved it. I hope you continue writing!
Taaroko chapter 31 . 10/26/2008
Wow. I am just...in awe. This was recommended to me by another fanfic author, and I am infinitely in her debt, because I never would have found this masterpiece otherwise. You could seriously change the names of all the characters and publish this as a novel, it's *that* good. I'd buy it, too. Awesome story, and I'm even more in love with Angel after reading it (which I didn't think was possible). I know it's been years, but if you were to write a sequel, you'd definitely have my wholehearted support and eagerness to read. Cheers.
Turn.Me.On chapter 31 . 1/15/2008
Absolutely great story!
obsessed668 chapter 31 . 10/3/2007
oh my god .. wow .. that was so good! i am totally wowed!

definately 10/10 .. it was amazing, just so touching!
Silverblade219 chapter 31 . 8/21/2006
wow. i found this today and was not able to stop reading it. definally a great mystery. please say that this was not based on real life, though. if all that happend to one girl...

at least in this story the people guilty didn't get away with it.

i like the ending. if you had buffy and angel get together it would have runed it.

if you decide to do a squeal, can you have more fred? if possible.

great story
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I love this story so much
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 31 . 7/1/2006
Oh wow! I just finished reading this and it was amazing! Your such a good writer! I can't wait to read more! Are you going 2 do a sequal?
BloodyLuv chapter 31 . 4/12/2006
wow, wonderful fic, i just read all of it and loved it, im a huge fan of ur writing! im a spuffy lover but u just made me love bangel
justareader18 chapter 31 . 2/5/2006
I really really loved this story. It took me a few days to get through it, and I was sad that it came to an end. I thought the end was appropriate and fit the story perfectly! Great job!
BloodThirstyGoddess chapter 31 . 12/31/2005
That was amazing, I loved the ending. It definately seems like a good idea not just to end the story so that they would just have a relationship, it was exteremly well written. This is one of my favorite stories, I actually just started reading it yesterday. Great story, hope there's a sequal.
Arobow chapter 31 . 12/24/2005
I really did want a BA ending, but actually, I think I would've been surprised at one. You're right, it didn't fit the story. I'm really glad that you decided to be true to the story, because it's not always about the happy ending, this one was better. As far as the sequel for this one goes, if it happens, it'll happen. I'll read and review, but for now I'm looking forward to Smoke & Mirrors. Merry Christmas.