Reviews for Midnight Angel
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 31 . 9/24/2015
I'm crying! So sad, but it was a great ending~ At least they have a chance to get together after Buffy sort out the mess that is her life...
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Phew, I thought Angel bought Giles' house from the start, I guess that's not it? So, the mystery girl is a human or a phantom? And why is everybody being so secretive? What kind of deep dark secrets do they have to keep?
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
She's not really a ghost, right? This is starting to feel like a horror story...
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Hopefully that figure is no ghost... I kinda find Angel's life exciting! Travelling everywhere on earth, admiring Mother Nature~
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Creepy start to a story... but I like it. So Dawn and Owen are Giles' children? A little bit Surprising, then who is Buffy?
Nicolene B chapter 31 . 3/28/2015
Wow, this story was truly amazing! Beautifully wriiten, wonderful plot and I have to say, I think I prefer this ending to a B/A happyily ever after one. Your ending makes more sense and just adds to how awesome this was. Thank you for the truly amazing read!
Jessica chapter 26 . 6/30/2013
I adore this story and It brought tears to my eyes hearing the whole story about what happened to Buffy. Also I have been to Santa Monica and you described it perfectly!
Nana25 chapter 31 . 10/6/2012
Okaay! I really think ending the story with B/A would not have been bad.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 31 . 5/9/2012
This is really great. I just hope somebody told Fred that she was right about small towns, she needs an 'I told you so' moment for that. This is a really cool story, and I like how it's ended.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Starless Shadow chapter 31 . 8/6/2010
This story was amazing. I loved the ending. I admit i am sad about the ending a bit, but it worked better with the story. Well i just wanted to say i loved it. I hope you continue writing!
Taaroko chapter 31 . 10/26/2008
Wow. I am just...in awe. This was recommended to me by another fanfic author, and I am infinitely in her debt, because I never would have found this masterpiece otherwise. You could seriously change the names of all the characters and publish this as a novel, it's *that* good. I'd buy it, too. Awesome story, and I'm even more in love with Angel after reading it (which I didn't think was possible). I know it's been years, but if you were to write a sequel, you'd definitely have my wholehearted support and eagerness to read. Cheers.
Turn.Me.On chapter 31 . 1/15/2008
Absolutely great story!
obsessed668 chapter 31 . 10/3/2007
oh my god .. wow .. that was so good! i am totally wowed!

definately 10/10 .. it was amazing, just so touching!
Silverblade219 chapter 31 . 8/21/2006
wow. i found this today and was not able to stop reading it. definally a great mystery. please say that this was not based on real life, though. if all that happend to one girl...

at least in this story the people guilty didn't get away with it.

i like the ending. if you had buffy and angel get together it would have runed it.

if you decide to do a squeal, can you have more fred? if possible.

great story
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I love this story so much