Reviews for Mine Eyes
YourFavoriteReader chapter 20 . 3/24
Loved this chapter, the minor characters especially L fangirls deserve love too!
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 45 . 10/6/2013
XD Interesting
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 32 . 10/6/2013
ZOOLANDER! XD
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2013
Death Note
RayvnAshes2 chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
So, L as Hades, Light as Persephone, and Misa as Demeter? Interesting idea, but I can't help but think it would make more sense if L and Misa's parts were switched... Oh well, love the drabbles!
X59 chapter 45 . 6/9/2012
Really good.

I hope to see some more drunk Light.
Venna98 chapter 26 . 1/4/2012
I think I'm going to die from laughing too hard
Zay chapter 29 . 11/3/2011
Even though it's terrible that L dies, this actually made me laugh. P
Karoimirth chapter 33 . 10/9/2011
Hahahhaha, this is really amusing xDDD
One of the Colorless chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
I think they're more surprised that you said something remotely smart than because you love puzzles, Misa.
darling devotee chapter 28 . 6/29/2011
Aah I love this drabble especially! So *perfect* :D
pyr0technic chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Haha that was funny xDD
pyr0technic chapter 41 . 2/9/2011
i loved this XD
Nekocin chapter 45 . 8/1/2010
A lot of these little drabbles amuse me. Like the part where L is hypnotizing Light unintentionally while counting sweets. XDD Or drinking parts. Great work!
half-breedMiralian chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I normally loath crack fics to a certain point. The writing is always sloppy, the grammar sucks, the writer has no clue how to use a period or quotation marks, much less start a new paragraph...

And yet you have defied that. I congratulate you, my friend, for you are the first person I've seen to write a crack fic without making those awful mistakes. Your writing isn't sloppy, and it's also hilarious. Raito and L aren't some random scatter brains like people normally make characters in a crack fic, so kudos to you. Keep writing!