Reviews for A Legend of the Past, a Savior of the Future
sephchipmunk chapter 28 . 1/24
2015
Earthpatriot117 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
can't wait to see what happens.
NathanHale2 chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Why does every single character do that ! Allow an enemy to live become horrified by their actions etc, etc. I understand and KNOW that it would be a likely reaction to this deed but to see it in every single story with different characters. It seems as if I am reading the same book over and over again just with different names on it.
drizzt chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
i agree with author
i actually prefer this kind of fics because you can't change the story from the movie, you just can't. it would be a crime against anime.
drizzt chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
add " " to people talking please
other than that really good
Warpwind chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
I actually wanted to extensively criticize the main hero, but then I thought that in a way you are right. You managed to perfectly emulate a modern US highschooler of a below average intelligence in this story.
Warpwind chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
the demon was scary without making all the overly flashy effects, that just make it cheap.
Warpwind chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
soo, the demon basically saves his life... "noo, stop it, don't kill those good man who wanted to harm me and is probably worse than many maniacs from the modern world. You are so evil!" - ?
probably not an important moment, this being a fanfic and all, but still grates on me.
Godzilla Fan 2012 chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
Please continue this story! It's very good!
Heiwa no Hato chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
You know, the introductions should be shorter. I don't think it necessary to add all this before going into your main plot. Another thing, there are some grammatical errors and there are no quotation marks. Where are the quotation marks?

This is my opinion in the form of constructive criticism and no, it's not the flame.

I reread the chapter and all I can think of is that this is a filler. The beginning of the story and already a filler in place.

I'm just saying, shorten what doesn't need to be emphasized.
Frozentongue chapter 28 . 7/20/2012
Man! I love this story! It's a shame that you doesn't write anymore
jollybrowngiant chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Please update! i love this fking story and want an update nao plox!
Razrdude chapter 28 . 8/21/2011
Bro, you gotta finish this fic. your KILLIN me here. I had a sneaking supposition that this was in-complete around chapter 26 and much too my dismay i was correct *slanty face*. hope my review encourages you to continue this phenomenal story.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I wanted to reply to the review you left me for Slow Heat, but you had PMs blocked, so I have to resort to leaving you a review.

Too fucking bad you didn't like it. I didn't even have to make an alternate ending, but I did so for the enjoyment of my readers.

I'm SO SORRY *sarcasm* my last chapter had no suspense - but come on, it was the ENDING. What was I supposed to do, create a cliffhanger? This story had gone on LONG enough, and all I wanted to do was wrap it up and be done with it so I could move on with my life.

But then, how can I be expected to take you seriously when you're writing a Princess Mononoke story with a freaking Gary Stu?
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009