Reviews for Chaos Rising: Chaotic Evolutions
Hiira chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
I think you should just leave the old fic and start the rewrite as the new fic! X] It's fun to read different variation (no matter how small they are lol) of my favorite fic! :D
Empyrea chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
I am so late to this party but you have no idea how happy I am (as one of those who were hoping this fic still continues) that you are continuing (and rewriting this)
Thank you so much, I shall look forward to it!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC! The idea's awesome and I woulda never thought of it myself! Genius!
iumi.k chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
yeiii! OMG this story is one of my favorite ones. I can't wait for the new story (or chapters). Thank you for the change of mind, you are an awesome writer if you can continue after the 7 year hiatus. You are my hero ! :)
Shinigami-chan chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Well, I say you leave this up and post the redone versionon it's own. _ I just got done rereading it again!
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
First off, I'm definitely still reading/interested in this fic, and good on you for both deciding to revive it as well as revise it!
Personally, I think you should just create a new fic to post the revised chapters under. In the past, whenever someone has revised a fic, I always got confused as to what chapter was a revised one and what chapter was still from the old original story, and in the end just stopped reading those stories all together because of the hassle.
Then, once you get the revised story up to the current chapter, you can decide whether or not to keep the old story up.

Anyway, it's entirely up to you what you chose to do, so go with what you'd prefer most.
I look forward to future updates and reading this story over again! Happy writing! :)
Evide chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
I think rewriting this story as a new fanfiction piece is an excellent idea. Lots of old followers would probably still like the older version, as much as it might make the author cringe. And it gives you something to look back on. This way new readers may be invited and anyone still interested even from seven years ago (I!) can enjoy the new experience of the creation of a more perfected story. I wish you luck in your endeavors, whichever route you may take, and shall be looking forward for more!
Sora Matasuki chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
I think you should rewrite it seperately but alert us do we know to go look it up XD your fanfic is an interesting concept so please keep it up! :)
Freefan1412 chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Thank you for picking this up again. I liked it very much, but I hadn't thought it worth to add it to my alert list since it has been, as you said, a very long time.
The concept is very interesting; to have Koji and Koichi double and replace each other is not something I have seen before.
Personally I don't really care if make a new fic out of the rewrite. Do as you like, but if you do post it as a new one, please leave a note here, so that we know where to find more.
Looking forward to more. :)
blackrider11 chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Whatever you do, rest assured that even after 7 years I will read it.
Anon25 chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
As far as changing these chapters or posting a new fic, I'd say it's entirely up to you. I'm just glad you want to continue!
mika chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
agree with you,i like the latter better
and I still read this (just never comment :p)
Asarikou-chan chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Hey! I'm glad u updated. I'll re-read the story again now :) Well, I prefer to keep this storyon its own and write another fic which could be a re-writing for this. I'd like to drop by and read it even if the re-written form is up .

Thanks so much for considering reviving this fic.
Inami chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I'm so happy that you've come back for this fic.

I think it might be better to post up another fic instead, and keep this for posterity.
mifuyu chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I'm still following this! And I'm surprised that you've decided to continue on; I thought this would be unfinished.. But I'm so glad you picked this back up; I really want to know what happens next. As long as I know that you're not abandoning this anymore, I don't mind waiting ;D (I've waited this long already, there's no harm done in waiting a bit longer)
I'm good with whatever you decide to do, but if you are going to post a new one with the rewrite, can you post a chapter or something telling us you've posted up the new one? Thanks XD

Tons of love (for restarting this),