Reviews for The Redemption of George Hammond
zephiey chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
This was an amazing story and extremely well-written.

I like both epilogues. But two scared me because of the ramifications for George and Sam. When he enters her bedroom to help her he may well destroy their well-maintained peace.
gatehead81 chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
I gotta say I like this story, there is a lot going on here not just with the words on the 'page' as it were but under the surface, keep it going, I am interested in seeing which way you are going to jump as to how this all ends :)
jlgirl10 chapter 16 . 2/13/2009
God I thought the angst in this story was just going to kill me lol. But it is an interesting concept and I still firmly root for Sam and jack. Poor George but even poorer Sam. Update please?
mamakarina chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
This story was awesome! I can't wait for more
Lucretia Skelington chapter 16 . 8/2/2007
Oh! This is wonderful! I love the great plot and the twists. Showing the characters in such a different setting is hard, but I think you've kept them in character despite that.

Please update...and pretty, pretty please let George find happiness.
SLar chapter 16 . 6/20/2007
Any chance of an update? pretty please...
FVZAColonel chapter 16 . 3/8/2007
All I can do is beg you to let George Hammond find what he seeks, even if he doesn't think it's possible. It seems so simple to someone on the outside like me, but for him, he truly must feel Damned. Please, I must ask it again, let him find what he seeks.
7 League Boots chapter 16 . 2/28/2007
Can't believe I haven't caught up again till now!

But fabulous. You've managed to keep the characterizations strong and authentic throughout; I totally "know" these familiar yet unfamiliar folks yet I want to know what they'll do/think/say next. The danger hanging over them is palpable and hard to ignore; the story however keeps the thread of daily life a la "family from hell" in focus and viable. The dialogue just works so smoothly for all. Fantastic work and WOW cliff hangers in Chap. 16. Kudos, this is one heck of a ride; can't wait to see how it could possibly end.
Audrey Lynne chapter 16 . 2/28/2007
Yay! Two new chapters up, even if I've seen them already! :-D The additional ending to 16 was a lovely surprise to read. And I adore Chekov in this tale, I really do.

Now write more. :-D
CanonAntithesis chapter 16 . 2/28/2007
Wow, two chapters at once. But those epilogues are scaring the sh** out of me. I'm not ready for it to be over yet. And BTW, you are pure evil with how you end this chapter. Sick and distorted, I can deal with, but evil - no way.
Rude's Mom chapter 16 . 2/27/2007
Shades of ancient Rome! Kill Caesar and all of his family down to the infants and family pets. Jacob and George may be nuts but Weir and company get extra points for plotting something that vicious while supposedly sane. Is the Jaffa Revenge thing contagious? Poor Sam caught in the middle.
7 League Boots chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
Whew. A rollercoaster could learn a lot from the story plotting here. Incredible work. It's almost so demented that I can't stop reading it. The characters are well developed but never predictable; even Sam in her nightmarish circumstances doesn't come off cliche or forgettable. Holy Hannah but I'm going to be feverishly reading the rest of the story, and probably rung off to read some kid's comix to clean my head after! No kidding but this is amazing that you've made them all so believable, and created this alternate universe/reality so very plausibe. I teared up every time Hammond got to Sam. Can't wait to find out if they can really go back...
jakefanatic chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
Whoa...it only took you one month this time to update! :P Excellent chapter! Can't wait to read what happens next. :)
Audrey Lynne chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
Wow, finally got the chance to read this, and it's another great chapter. Very dark, yes, but in a good way. Really love the conflict between Janet and Sam coming up, as they're both trying to protect their kids in the way they see as best, and they happen to disagree on the methods. Like George starting to come to some realizations, too... :)
ShadowLady chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Great story so far. I want to know what happens with poor George, please update