Reviews for Forgotten Forever
misako princess chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
HELLO, DO YOU PLAN TO UPDATE THIS STORY IN NEAR FUTURE?
devviepuu chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
this is, far and away, the most compelling version of the black moon attack i have ever read. amazing work.
JQ chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
I miss this fic. Is it officially over? No more updates? I don't think it needs revision. It's perfect just the way it is.
JQ chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
4 years since the last update, 1 year since your profile update...I will continue to wait until you let us know that you are retiring the story (I pray that you don't).
JQ chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
Has this fic been forgotten forever too? :(
saiii chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Update please we were waiting soooo long for continue((( PLEASE
Secluded Sapphire chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I've read this story very intently for a few weeks now and I am completely I awe of how amazing this story is! I'm also sad that I've caught up to this point and will now have to wait for updates. I hope you can find time to update soon, this story is so carefully constructed an well written, it would be a shame to not see it through to the end.

Also, I understand that this may not be the purpose of the story, but anything you could do to include more moments with Usagi and Demando would be much appreciated
Secluded Sapphire chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't explain how much I've come to love this story
Secluded Sapphire chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
This is one of the most amazing stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading
tangled6 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Over two years-yikes! I hope all is well with you!
tangled6 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Over two years :( Where have you been? I know you generally have large gaps between chapters (just as you're equally known for long chapters), but hopefully you'll have a chance to update soon despite life's ever changing nature. I've been following this story for YEARS and I must say, you've left off with quite the cliffhanger. Not to mention I absolutely adore the dynamic between Minako and Mamoru (kind of digging the two of them together actually, and please don't hate me for saying that) and I can't wait to see how they interact in their attempts to get Mamoru's memory back as you stated in your A/N. Please, pleaseeee update! You've put so much effort into this story and it is simply too amazing for you to let go of it. Wishing you the best!
tangled6 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
A year and 8 months now...just sayin'...
PrincessQuint chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Sorry to bother again, but can you please give us an update, like the one you made in 2011 in your profile...Ive read that some authors have moved their stories because of the new rules and I was wondering if your going to do the same. The reason I come to this site is to check your status. I hope I'm not sounding pushy and I hope everything is going well in you real life. Thank you for sharing your amazing stories. - JQ
Stellar Gal chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
Upate soon! This is interesting and I can't wait to read about King Endymion's idea on how to restore Mamoru's memory.
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
I love your story and really hope you update soon so I can read what happen next.