Reviews for Forgotten Forever
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 8/10
Poor usagi
is there any chance you still have some lost files for this story and Hands Fall Together and to post them idk in google docs? to at least know what else you had in mind for the story, they were so good!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 13 . 3/25
Ho. Lee. Shite. I don't even know how to follow this story up with a decent review - everything I write pales in comparison to the MAJESTY that is Forgotten Forever. You are just... incredible. The writing is quite honestly some of the very best in this fandom. The characterizations are an awesome mix of accurate and AU - they have a darker edge that I have always felt the Senshi, were they real people, would definitely possess. That truly is my favorite aspect of this story. It's R as I wish it had been. Call me sadistic, but I love it when the Senshi are tossed through the wringer, and that season excelled. Your story takes it that one step further, without ever losing the "Sailor Moon" feel. And by that I mean, there is always an overarching sense that no matter how bleak everything seems right now, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have hope that our girls and Mamoru will surmount these trials, but in the meantime, I'm thoroughly enjoying the ride. You are a master of creating suspense. I would say I am most invested in the fates of Usagi, Mamoru, and the Senshi, but it's definitely a sign of a talented author when you have me sympathizing with the villains, as well. I can't wait to see who "breaks" first. I also looove the viciousness of Rubeus - he feels way more dangerous in this version, which okay, is kinda turning me on (BAD ANGEL!) - as well as the much more fleshed out obsession Demande has with Serenity/Usagi. Guh. Seriously. I can't rave enough. It devastates me to think I might not ever see it finished. I will wait years and years if that's what it takes (it's just. that. good.) but I beg you not to. You have so lovingly crafted what I see as a beautiful work of art, a showcase of your brilliance, and I would so hate for all your hard work to go to waste. Please, please, please don't forget us!
Roxypockets1 chapter 13 . 12/9/2016
This is the worst cliffhanger to be left on tenterhooks for, I'm dying an updare. Or rather, I'm begging for one. Please come back and finish this novel, it's so well written and the character development is expertly crafted. I need to know what happens to these people in your words. Please come back.
Roxypockets1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I'm so excited to read this, and it's long! I get to read so much!
JQ chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
Today, for some reason, I thout abiut this story and Hands Fall Together. I really miss your writtting.
Jenniiibear chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
I am extremely disappointed that this story is unfinished. I could understand year long waits between updates but the last note suggested it might be a heck of a lot sooner than 4 years. This was a great story and it is immensely saddening to know that it was left unfinished.
misako princess chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
HELLO, DO YOU PLAN TO UPDATE THIS STORY IN NEAR FUTURE?
devviepuu chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
this is, far and away, the most compelling version of the black moon attack i have ever read. amazing work.
JQ chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
I miss this fic. Is it officially over? No more updates? I don't think it needs revision. It's perfect just the way it is.
JQ chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
4 years since the last update, 1 year since your profile update...I will continue to wait until you let us know that you are retiring the story (I pray that you don't).
JQ chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
Has this fic been forgotten forever too? :(
saiii chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Update please we were waiting soooo long for continue((( PLEASE
Secluded Sapphire chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I've read this story very intently for a few weeks now and I am completely I awe of how amazing this story is! I'm also sad that I've caught up to this point and will now have to wait for updates. I hope you can find time to update soon, this story is so carefully constructed an well written, it would be a shame to not see it through to the end.

Also, I understand that this may not be the purpose of the story, but anything you could do to include more moments with Usagi and Demando would be much appreciated
Secluded Sapphire chapter 11 . 8/12/2013