Reviews for Forgotten Forever
Roxypockets1 chapter 13 . 12/9/2016
This is the worst cliffhanger to be left on tenterhooks for, I'm dying an updare. Or rather, I'm begging for one. Please come back and finish this novel, it's so well written and the character development is expertly crafted. I need to know what happens to these people in your words. Please come back.
Roxypockets1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I'm so excited to read this, and it's long! I get to read so much!
JQ chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
Today, for some reason, I thout abiut this story and Hands Fall Together. I really miss your writtting.
Jenniiibear chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
I am extremely disappointed that this story is unfinished. I could understand year long waits between updates but the last note suggested it might be a heck of a lot sooner than 4 years. This was a great story and it is immensely saddening to know that it was left unfinished.
misako princess chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
HELLO, DO YOU PLAN TO UPDATE THIS STORY IN NEAR FUTURE?
devviepuu chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
this is, far and away, the most compelling version of the black moon attack i have ever read. amazing work.
JQ chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
I miss this fic. Is it officially over? No more updates? I don't think it needs revision. It's perfect just the way it is.
JQ chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
4 years since the last update, 1 year since your profile update...I will continue to wait until you let us know that you are retiring the story (I pray that you don't).
JQ chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
Has this fic been forgotten forever too? :(
saiii chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Update please we were waiting soooo long for continue((( PLEASE
Secluded Sapphire chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I've read this story very intently for a few weeks now and I am completely I awe of how amazing this story is! I'm also sad that I've caught up to this point and will now have to wait for updates. I hope you can find time to update soon, this story is so carefully constructed an well written, it would be a shame to not see it through to the end.

Also, I understand that this may not be the purpose of the story, but anything you could do to include more moments with Usagi and Demando would be much appreciated
Secluded Sapphire chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't explain how much I've come to love this story
Secluded Sapphire chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
This is one of the most amazing stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading
tangled6 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Over two years-yikes! I hope all is well with you!
tangled6 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Over two years :( Where have you been? I know you generally have large gaps between chapters (just as you're equally known for long chapters), but hopefully you'll have a chance to update soon despite life's ever changing nature. I've been following this story for YEARS and I must say, you've left off with quite the cliffhanger. Not to mention I absolutely adore the dynamic between Minako and Mamoru (kind of digging the two of them together actually, and please don't hate me for saying that) and I can't wait to see how they interact in their attempts to get Mamoru's memory back as you stated in your A/N. Please, pleaseeee update! You've put so much effort into this story and it is simply too amazing for you to let go of it. Wishing you the best!