Reviews for Search: Yuy, H
coldsunshin chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I know it's ages since you wrote this but I thought I could give you review number 50

What I have to say has probably been said to you before, but another review with praise wouldn't hurt now would it?

It's unique, just like you said and I must admit I'm more than impressed as I've never seen anything like this before EVER!

I have to argue about his height though, as I mean that on the official GW site it says that he's 156cm but it's minor... as for the rest of the information you once again impressed me as you have A LOT of information I actually didn't know of!
kitfunkhotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Cool, very cool. You got the reviews you wanted eh? 48 wow, cool, I'll be 49. He he he that was a cool though
Me chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
It's been a long while since I read a GW fic. I got tired of romance, AU, and pointless writing (it seemed like that was all anybody worte.). Didn't think many people even watched the show anymore 'cause the charas where wrong, the plot abandoned and so forth. I'm soooooo glad I found your story! Eh, sorta story . . . It was intertaining. I missed reading fics like this. Thanks a bunch! Please write more, if ya feel like it anyways. If you don't it'd probobly suck. _
Mirai Hope chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
TOTALLY like if I had been doing that same thing... THEY CAN'T HAVE MY PICCIES! Hehe, oops... -;;; And the 'New Search' thing... Hai, I've got one... If you haven't already done it, could you do Trowa Barton? Onegai? *big watery anime-girl-about-to-burst-into-tears-at-any-moment/ poor-Precious-Moments-trademark-sign-thingie-that-I-can't-do-on-the-computer-

demo-oh-well-I've-tried-puppy-dog eyes* Trowa! (Warning: Do not let this female near Trowa Barton (especially when said female is under influence of sugar, as this will have even more drastic results). Chaos and many hospital visits will follow.) HEY, WHO SAID THAT? *no one speaks up* *grumbles* ANYWAY, great ficcie! Ja ne! .
PrincessLesse chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
This is cool. V I likies. Damn... I wouldn't have found Yuy, H. *smiles* Ja!
zeo chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
unique. z.
Cyberwolf chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Pretty cool...made the computer prompts sound really realistic too. The info on Heero seems pretty true and corresponding to series lore too. Nice work!
Amber Dawn chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Whee! .;;...Good job. Even though it was more-or-less pointless, it provides a good description of Hee-chan...Sexei Hee-chan...swoons! Ah...Since you asked/begged so nicely, I'll go off into a random rant which has nothing to do with the above profile. ONE MUST FALL! My god, that is like...THE computer game! Okay, so it's my inner, kill-em-all-with-the-giant-robot side talking, or maybe the fact that I just read a OMF fic...but...C'mon! You gotta love a game in which mobile suits/mecha/HARs are the main focus...Okay, lemme explain a little, since I love the game so much. One Must Fall is set in the future, when HARs (don't ask me what it means cuz I dun remember) have become the ultimate fighting machines. What is a HAR, you ask? Well, it's a giant robot. Originally, HARs were to be used to help out mankind, but that didn't happen so now they're like this huge source of entertainment. Pre-game, the contestant/pilot's mind is actually wired into the HAR mechanics...so if you were a HAR pilot, you'd end up being a giant robot. It's hard to explain...Anyway. I'm gonna write a OMF fic...*.*! I'm like...totally in love with it again now. The Shadow is the best HAR, imho. Most people prefer the Jaguar, or the Pyros...but Shadow is perfect for those of us who enjoy the ninja-like agility, but can't exactly attain it. Anyway...Whoo. . ;;. I'm gonna go write my OMF ficcy now...maybe.. . ;;...Oh. The review. Like I said, you did a great job! I'll make sure to read some of your other fics, akay? Okay! .
Infinite Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
funny! love it! g2g! ja!

infinite_tenshi
kelly chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
_ Nifty
Shini chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
SEARCH: WINNER, QUATRE RABERBA

_

Love it, very unique! Keep it goin!
kasugai gummie chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Maxwell D. and addition of Nanashi. -v Cool!
Chibi Heero Yuy Signed Review chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Well since ya wanted a review so bad... I'll review -... Umm... Kewl! Ya... Well I gotta go do some stuff... Talk to ya later! Oh ya! Feel free to e-mail me ANYTIME! I check my e-mail 3-10 times a day so... E-mail me if ya want!
Katie chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
I liked it, but it just makes me wonder *who* is the one doing the hacking?
Sylver Secret chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
That was cool. And I know how you feel about the whole inbox thing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »