Reviews for Reflections Upon The Snow
This pairing makes more sense. Theyre both from a pure clan. Though the hyuugas are so much better. Theyre the same in a lot if ways. Even ino would be better with sasuke. Hed want his brats to have talents after all. Dont get why people like sasusaku. Its disgusting. Nice story. X
paracuties chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
So sweet! I enjoyed this; keep up the good work!
A.F.A chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This was beautifully written.
Jennessa chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This sounds really poetic and has a lot of detail. I loved this one and hope to read more if you make anymore.

Jennessa
Dark Amy-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
beautiful
Fher34 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was beautifully written :'D I loved it! Having a family at the end was very sweet and fitting :')
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
omg CUTE!
I loved it.
crookshies chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
awesome

more chapters?
keinei chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
really nice story please keep on writing.
fhclause chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
It has that slowness that makes you feel nostalgic. Like it! v
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Excellent describtion
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Beautiful. I love how Sasuke developed and changed, the sentiment of this fic is simply beautiful. Please keep writing!
AleSwan chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
aw. It was so sweet... I love it, and I love the snow too, but It doesn't snow where I live, It's a shame but... anyway. I'll add your story to my favorites.

Sayonara
InkDreams chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aww. Just so lovely and poetic. (Can you guess that this pairing is one of my favourites?) I especially love this line - 'he fell in love all over again while gazing into eyes the color of moonlight reflected upon snow.' - especially how it tied in with the first line of the one-shot.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2008