Reviews for Conqueror
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Cool, very nice.
captwulf chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
swell prequil, it gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. You really captured the characters. I enjoyed your writing style as well. Very few of these fanfic writers know how to really write and capture the human emotions of characters. Good luck.
claire chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
You have a marvelous way with words and a beautiful understanding of the world of Beauty and the Beast. This show was too perfect for television, and even now, almost 15 years later, can touch me, make me happy and make me cry. I just spent the weekend re-watching old tapes from the show (i'd love to see it out on dvd!) and am happy to see there are others who haven't forgotten. Thank you for all your lovely fanfiction.
BD chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
When I saw this story, and then the fanfic titles, I remebered why this was familiar. I haven't seen this tv series 12 years ago since I was 7, I wonder what happened.

Anyway this story is good it was kind of creepy at the beginning but the ending was cute.

Keep up the good work.
faithwho chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Great story. I always wondered about the begining but never wrote it myself.I really like the fershadowing of little Gabriel. You should continue.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wondertful story. I love it when people expand on what we know from the series and write their own take on the backstory. Especially when it's this good.
Elisa chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Very nicely done! Very well written and entertaining! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! I hope you continue to write more Beauty and Beast stories. I will be looking for them! Thank you again,Elisa