Reviews for Eternal First Love
chop4tess chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Heh, i like it! Keep on updating.
BlueJellyFish chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
T-T WAI! I love your story so much, but why haven't you updated? It's been forever since you've written and I fear that you might not update. This is a crime because an outstanding story like yours should not go to waste by not seeing it through. You have so many fans that want to see what happens in this incredible fanfic. I hope this inspires you to write because the lives of the people are at stake! I mean people around the world would think the sky was falling. This is because computers everywhere are thrown out the window in sad frustration as they learn you haven't updated...then again that might be me. However, I'm also the crazy type to check every five minutes to see if you might update soon. Thus, to save me from jail and a healthy life please,please,please update soon! Hope to hear from you soon! Bye,bye.

BlueJellyfish _-_-_
Dragoon-Yue chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Lol. That last part with the pancakes was FUN~NY!

BTW, I really liked the title of chapter five.

I'm sorry this review is so short... I'm not good at writing anything long (unless it's one of my stoies...), so, like I said, sorry this is so short.
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
Hey update soon plz! Update ASAP kk? Plz this is just getting good! Ja ne!

~BlueFox
Eshidaku chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
O.K. I've been waiting a long time for the next chapter! Please, please write more! My hunger for great stories needs it!
fluff luver chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
now I get it! I had no idea why he was in her tree... please update soon, this is really good!
Noyesgirl chapter 6 . 5/13/2005
I love it please continue this story *adds to favorites* the stupid eggshells...I know I would make that kind of mistake too
JasmineScent85 chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
This was a kinda fun chapter . I like the idea of Rosette having to cook for herself. And its funny that she couldn't get the pancakes right. Well keep up the great job and update soon please.
Eshidaku chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
I'm slightly disapointed. you need to make your stories longer! I waited 2 weeks for a short little page? Come ON! Feed my hungry brain! *Cries histerically*
Candice chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
WAH! It's been 3 days already! Please put something up soon, or i'll go insane!*picks up computer and throughs it across the room* "NO!
Bannana chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
OMFG! luf duh story!...you were in my tree whhyy? i..fell...from the..roof..FUNNY! by the way..STOP GOING THROUGH THE TRASH! lmao..seeya later luf duh story! write more!
Eshidaku chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
Please write more! Get rid of that writers block and write d$%#, WRITE!
JasmineScent85 chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
wow, i hand't checked up on this fic for a while

, i'm glad i had like 4 chapters to read all together _. That was good, really good. Can't wait to read what happens next and by the way i really like how you made Joshua disapear, it really gets me thinking . Well keep up the great job and update soon please n_n.
Candice chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Awsome! I love it! You must write, write,write! untill this story is finnished! And don't leave all of us fans hangin out here! Keep up the good work!
pyro the dark angel chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
I can't wait til the next chappie to come out. I would REALLY like why in the world would Chrono be in Rosette's tree. Well update soon! Oh and I hope you get over your writter's block!