Reviews for Dangerous
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
the first chapter was nice. It came nice with a song. Dangerous huh...she sure was. LOL. I felt really bad for Shego and Drekken...but...should I really feel sorry for them? And poor Ron was mest up again. Sigh. Only his love for Kim can truly maintain his will to live. I'm glad that he lived and didn't became blind by it. Well, I should get back to studying...finals are going to be hell for me...sigh. Thanks for the stories. It relief my stress alot. Better than smoking or drinking right :D Keep on writing.

Danny

P.S. I will send you my 'thoughts' of what I talk about after finals week, okay
Star-Eva01 chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
Captain,

Just re-read your story. And I again find myself wondering what got in my eye. (grin)

Wonder job.

Star_Eva01
Shannon chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh that sends sivers down my spine. I really enjoyes that. I also saw thoes pictures and I thougth that was the perfect song. Well, better be going more stories to read!
Rilakuma chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
cool story captain! -
slpytlak chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
It's a miracle! Ron's okay!
VexieChan chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
okay, just wanted to let you know that you almost made me start crying when you called ron kim's peter. Not for that reason, but 'cos my boyfriend's name is peter, and a lot of that actually is true about us. Best friends forever, and now more than that, and we became more then best friends because we almost lost each other. No wonder I like that show...

Just for reference though, Peter's not the rock jesus was referring to, but the statement he made about jesus being the son of god, which is the basis of christianity. It rather irks me that so many people get it off. I mean, it's a rather important bit there. But seriously. They're two different words when you go back to the greek. Petros is Peter, and Petra is the rock that Jesus was referring to, which is a literal base. Or else when it was translated he would have just said "And upon Peter I build my church" so yeah.

Just thought you might want to know that.

Anyway, bravo on the tear-jerker. And ow? poor drakken. I like him. he makes me laugh. And Shego reminds me of...me. Sarcastic, loving black and green, no respect for her male coworker/boss guy! lol!

I remain your humble reader:

O.G.
Forlong chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
OH MY GOODNESS! I totally cried. I loved it!
Doug4422 chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
It's about time Ron got to speak, however, I think that the media has always given Ron a raw deal, don't you? Good one, Kelly, I love it.
continental-line chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
A good chapter. Not as dark as I would have gone. I would have left Ron with a permanent injury, like Jacksonion Siezures. Leaving Kim to do some deep soul serching. To take care of Ron would be a lifelong committment. There is no cure or "getting better" How long befor Kim would begin to bitterly resent her "spur of the moment" decision? Think of the country/western song "I hate my life."

-Bill Ponder
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Spitfire F.22 chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
This was awsome!So glad you continued. Kim needed to realize how important Ron is. I think you are one of the best if not the best, writers on this site. I plan to write a KP teen Titans crossover in the near future, and would be honered if you would tell me what you think when I start posting.
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
A bit sappy chapter that I didn't quite read all of. I sort of skipped over the praying, but it was still pretty good.
lab1152 chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
I was wondering if there was going to be another chapter. Pardon my language, but dam, what a chapter. Good werk and write more like this and thanks for writting your stories. You have a excellant talent for writting.
GargoyleSama chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
So will Kim's act of vengence come back to haunt her? How quickly and to what percent will Ron be back?
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Somehow this one got by me. This is very different from most of your stories like 'Wannaweep' or the 'I Am series'. But it is what would happen if Ron was seriously hurt or killed. Although in this story, I think that is only part of the reasonfor her extreem reaction. I think that she is also driven by the inner demon of guilt. Ron tried to tell her not to go in. But no! She just HAD to charge right into their trap. The result was Ron getting seriously hurt trying to protect her. This is one of the few out there about the last mission of Team Possible. One could only hope that Ron pulls through and Kim can work through her guilt issues before it tears there relationship apart.

-Bill Ponder