Reviews for King of Hearts
AnimeLoveIkuto chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awwww, that was so cute :)
sweetdarkchic chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
awwww sooo cute!
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Cute. Very cute.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Haha that was cute and surprisenly in character for all of them. Clever Yuugi. It's hard to find good wishshipping fics.
EngelchenYugi chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hey you wanted review.

So here comes my review and my pathetic english :P

Hehe... I'm not very good in English, but i try to give my best, so you can understand me...

This fanfic is so cute...

But i have pity on Joey, cause he doesn't know that Yugi let him win. But this doesn't matter.

I think this is a cute idea and i'm happy that you have written this fanfic. (Hm... I should learn more grammatik...)

Good work!

I hope I find more Jou x Yu Fanfics from you.

That would be cool, because you have a nice style and i understand everything, WITHOUT looking in a dictionary!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Lol, so cute! Poor Joey! Thinking he won & all...
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
WOOT! That was so cute! There aren't nearly enough Wishshipping fics out there, and that's disappointing because I'm in that mood tonight. ::smiles::
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
_ Aw. Cute. ; I wasn't expecting Yugi to be so blunt like that and just kiss Joey on the cheek. Heh. Nice.
MosesRecinly42 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Very cute! I love this pairings! (sorry, i wish i could write better reviews)
SqueakGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
What a cute little story! Hope that wasn't it, I want more. Anyway that was a sweet story!
EllyYuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
That is so cute! Go u!
Daireh chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Very very very good, but it would have been better if it was longer and continued. Hey, wait, why don't you carry this on? I'd love that! )
TheParadoxGlitch chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Aw... I luved it! I really like this story it was so KAWAII! Good job!
mechante fille chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Very cute fic, and picture. I hope you post more stories soon. In the meantime, I'll have to checkout more of your homepage!
Mileniua chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Not bad for your first fic, I supose. I don't care about chapter length, but try to make the stories a little more in depth, like why or how long Yugi has liked Joey. It makes the story more personal and understandable. Good job!