Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
stephforever chapter 43 . 2/15
Please finish this fun story.
This’s is sooo good I wish it would be continued
01lonewolf chapter 43 . 9/24/2017
THIS IS REALLY GOOD, PLEASE CONTINUE. THANKS
charm13insomnia chapter 43 . 9/22/2017
real pity this fic hasn't been continued it is really fun
motherdragon chapter 43 . 8/18/2017
This is so addictive I love it. More please.
ClayShaper chapter 43 . 6/19/2017
This was one of the most satisfying, beautifully paced, and well-woven crossovers I've had the pleasure to read. I see in other comments much lamenting that the story did not continue, but I see that more as an artifact of just how entertaining it is! Just makes you hungry for more.

There is not a great deal of character development, but that isn't a problem for those of us already familiar with SG1 and BTVS. And for those who love those characters, nothing in the story is so out-of-character to impede a fan's appreciation of the direction this author took.

Thank you, Rude's Mom, for such a worthwhile and lengthy foray into your imagination. For me, this was time well-spent!
Cynfulme chapter 43 . 6/1/2017
Just read this again...still wishing for more!
TheNewJeniferChurch chapter 43 . 5/17/2017
Seriously, this is going on my do-not-eat-cereal-while-reading list. Snorting Frosted Mini-Wheats because you're laughing so hard is not fun. This story is, though. I wish you'd continue, but I know that at this point it's probably not going to happen. Oh well.
Kim chapter 43 . 4/8/2017
I love this.
Kim chapter 43 . 4/8/2017
I love this.
marius1117 chapter 43 . 4/6/2017
i liked it... needs to be finished
Beloved Daughter chapter 43 . 7/9/2016
Oh man! Absolutely genius story! So many wonderful moments. Still in shock of just how thoroughly you interwove the two story lines. Absolute genius. Buffy dating Jack's younger clone while being Daniel's daughter was INSPIRED! :D

I can only hope you will update this story again!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Y on earth did u stop this story u should write more plz
MattKennedy chapter 43 . 5/11/2016
Such an awesome story! :D I love all the crazy connections between everyone. Here's hoping you continue the story sometime.
tammy henson chapter 43 . 1/14/2016