Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
Holen-Snape chapter 41 . 8/30/2011
So will Jack talk to Jay about who he is dating? Love the story. Will they get the bracelets off Daniel and Vala? Since they took nothing from the cave does this mean no Ori? Thank you so much for the udpate.
garrycooper101 chapter 41 . 8/21/2011
I love it! One heck of a plot twist. Keep it up! Write more when you have time.
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 41 . 8/11/2011
hahahhahahahahaha awwwww poor jack hahahaha
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 31 . 8/11/2011
hahahahahahahaha and things just keep getting better hahahahahahaha
Ti Rhyse chapter 41 . 8/8/2011
I just stumbled across this story and I absolutely love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Morgomir chapter 41 . 8/5/2011
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Zaion Indulias chapter 41 . 7/30/2011
Oh gods I am completely hooked on this story. I cannot wait for the next chapter. _ Amazing work.

-ZI
Wandless Wizard chapter 41 . 7/27/2011
This is a really good story, which is well written. just one question. You mentioned Buffy dating a immortal. which season was that and who was it because I can't remember.

Keep up the good work

W W
BECCA chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
YAY! NICE UPDATE!
EvilTheLast chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
I just discovered your story 3 days ago. Great read. Very funny. I hope you update sooner than later.
knightlygirl chapter 41 . 7/15/2011
I actually haven't watched stargate, the most I have is a couple of episodes of Atlantis, but even I enjoyed your story. So good job! :)
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 41 . 7/14/2011
And now things start getting complicated.
Ivy Tearen chapter 41 . 7/13/2011
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! For updating! I absolutely love this story and desperately wait for the next chapter!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 41 . 7/12/2011
Nice. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Poor Buffy: can't ever truly find a man who isn't older than her to date.

-MP
maya chapter 41 . 7/12/2011
you manage to mix exactly the right amount of craziness into your writing, i was laughing my ass off reading this chapter...hilarious, looking forward to next chapter:)
1,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »