Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
hjcallipygian chapter 41 . 12/20/2011
HA! This is great. Just read all of this over the past, umm, while, and it's really fun and I like how you took your time getting everyone together and doing all the reveals. Great patience that made this a real pleasure to read. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this much so far and I hope that you're nearing completion on the next iteration of the story.
rogue56 chapter 41 . 10/24/2011
Nice story, I'm enjoying it a lot.
fierynightangel chapter 41 . 9/17/2011
-snerk- -dies laughing- the duct tape gave me an idea... cackles mystically/reiki charged duct tape! -cackles-
KMM chapter 41 . 9/11/2011
It's been two months and I really need an update - please!
LadySaphire chapter 41 . 9/9/2011
Love the mish mash great pairings looking forward to more soon I hope ?
Sodak chapter 41 . 9/1/2011
You're story is amazing. Please write more or I'll be forced to lock you in a Sarcophagus and throw it into the bottom of the ocean.
Annara Ren chapter 41 . 9/1/2011
This story is priceless! I am enjoying it a lot :)

Thank you for writing and sharing!
Holen-Snape chapter 41 . 8/30/2011
So will Jack talk to Jay about who he is dating? Love the story. Will they get the bracelets off Daniel and Vala? Since they took nothing from the cave does this mean no Ori? Thank you so much for the udpate.
garrycooper101 chapter 41 . 8/21/2011
I love it! One heck of a plot twist. Keep it up! Write more when you have time.
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 41 . 8/11/2011
hahahhahahahahaha awwwww poor jack hahahaha
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 31 . 8/11/2011
hahahahahahahaha and things just keep getting better hahahahahahaha
Ti Rhyse chapter 41 . 8/8/2011
I just stumbled across this story and I absolutely love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Morgomir chapter 41 . 8/5/2011
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Zaion Indulias chapter 41 . 7/30/2011
Oh gods I am completely hooked on this story. I cannot wait for the next chapter. _ Amazing work.

-ZI
Wandless Wizard chapter 41 . 7/27/2011
This is a really good story, which is well written. just one question. You mentioned Buffy dating a immortal. which season was that and who was it because I can't remember.

Keep up the good work