Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
Zaion Indulias chapter 41 . 7/30/2011
Oh gods I am completely hooked on this story. I cannot wait for the next chapter. _ Amazing work.

-ZI
Wandless Wizard chapter 41 . 7/27/2011
This is a really good story, which is well written. just one question. You mentioned Buffy dating a immortal. which season was that and who was it because I can't remember.

Keep up the good work

W W
BECCA chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
YAY! NICE UPDATE!
EvilTheLast chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
I just discovered your story 3 days ago. Great read. Very funny. I hope you update sooner than later.
knightlygirl chapter 41 . 7/15/2011
I actually haven't watched stargate, the most I have is a couple of episodes of Atlantis, but even I enjoyed your story. So good job! :)
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 41 . 7/14/2011
And now things start getting complicated.
Ivy Tearen chapter 41 . 7/13/2011
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! For updating! I absolutely love this story and desperately wait for the next chapter!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 41 . 7/12/2011
Nice. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Poor Buffy: can't ever truly find a man who isn't older than her to date.

-MP
maya chapter 41 . 7/12/2011
you manage to mix exactly the right amount of craziness into your writing, i was laughing my ass off reading this chapter...hilarious, looking forward to next chapter:)
Zygos chapter 41 . 7/12/2011
Awesome update. I love this story, ran into it a few months back and I just can't get enough of it. It reminds me of Nonjon's fics, its like a pure delectable chocolate, it melts smoothly in your mouth and you wonder why was there only one piece of it. You want more goodness.

Actually I want more goodness, keep it coming, and for the love of god don't stop writing this fic.

I need my fix. :)

Zygos
Thenchick chapter 41 . 7/11/2011
omg

post more now plz!
Stina Whatever chapter 41 . 7/11/2011
lol
The Dain chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Sooo...the United States are told that there are thousands, possibly tenthousands, murderous undead criminals living in the underground all over their country, happily committing murder, rape, torture and other crimes every night...and then are told to keep their noses out of it because it doesn't concern them, that this British non-government organisation has the situation contained (apart from some insignificant details like hundreds of murders each night and the occassional big bad trying to bring about the apocalypse and nearly succeeding, of course) and claims jurisdiction in this matter over the entire world. Err...

This problem is of course inherited from the show (though there we could at least assume that the undead population outside of Sunnydale was extremely small or at least a lot less than a vampire nest in every city), and it isn't as if the Stargate verse hasn't a similar worldbuilding flaw, but in this case, upholding the Maskerade is not only incredibly dumb, but also extremely callous and self-centered, not to mention that the US government, no matter how cynical you think about them, would never ever agree to support such a ridiculous status quo. ;)
The Sithspawn chapter 41 . 7/11/2011
Great to see more of this excellent fic!:)

Loved the final bit with Jack and Daniel! It made me laugh out loud:):O

Can't wait to see how the Jack finds out about his clone:)

Update soon please!:)
WhiteElfElder chapter 41 . 7/11/2011
Poor Dawn, she is without a clue and really doesn't care. Wait till Jack finds out that his clone is sleeping with Daniel's daughter. Of course, the reason Daniel slugged Jack is due to the fact that the clone thinks just like it's originator. Landry sure seems to be in a snit, I would think he would find some humor in the situation and tease Daniel...maybe he is just too new to the SGC.
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »