Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
Guest chapter 43 . 6/26/2014
Argh! Why isn't this story finished?! It's awesome and then there is no conclusion so dissapointing that I'm almost shedding a tear. Please?
paskinmath chapter 43 . 6/8/2014
This story is absolutely brilliant! I have been cracking up non stop. Your witty banter is superb, and I love your portrayals of the characters.
dragon-game chapter 43 . 5/25/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Fulgrim chapter 43 . 4/9/2014
Please update! This is easily one of the best (and most amusing) Buffy-Stargate crossovers online. :)
Terrence Rogue chapter 43 . 3/27/2014
This was kind of awesome. I love the pairings and relationships. It's a shame you aren't finishing it but I truly enjoyed what there was of it.
timunderwood9 chapter 28 . 3/18/2014
I've read this before, and the sequence where everyone shows up at Buffy's house is epic funny.
sci-fi-rocks chapter 43 . 3/18/2014
Wouldn't Daniel be Dawn's dad too? Since she was created from Buffy's DNA, which wouldn't contain any of Hank's in this 'verse.
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 43 . 3/8/2014
I'm gonna put this on follow and favorite just in case you update...I like this, so I want to see what happens next.
Tropp chapter 43 . 3/2/2014
Really, really good and very entertaining. To bad it never got finished. Not really a Buffy fan, more of an SG-1 fan so the ocasional reference is non inderstandable to me but it works despite that. You could have skipped Dawns boyfriend, there are enough characters in story despite that and he really doesn't contribute anything to the story and I'm not sure that mini-Jack was neccesary either (never been fond of the character) But the basic concept that Buffy is Daniels kid and how that happened to be is awesome. The council and Willows involvement is elegant and brings something to the story. Kinda missed spike though, he and Teal'C would have been an interesting duo - roughly the same age (150) and a fondness for pop-culture (Teal'C and Spike bickering about which Star Wars movie is the best).
Nargus chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha. I like how you finish the chapter. Very ingenious.
andie chapter 43 . 1/28/2014
hi, are u going to do more chapters for this story. l like the story. it was nice to read.

thanks
Fulgrim chapter 43 . 1/18/2014
An excellent and intriguing fanfic.

I'm rather curious as to what exactly the British government's response to Bauer's bodge-up will be? Will a British SG team put in an appearance?

If you want ideas for how to handle the British end of things, I recommend the fanfic authors Sealurk and Elgin: both of them are Britons born-and-bred, with a track record of writing fanfic involving British soldiers and government officials. Sealurk is writing the 'Stargate: Ragnarok' series, which involves a British SG team stumbling across an alien race, the Fenrir, which can most succinctly be described as 'space werewolves' (okay, they never turn human, but you get the general idea) and Elgin's 'No Fate' series involves... well, it's a long story, but suffice to say it affords a good view of the SAS in action.

Hope this helps, and looking forward to seeing future updates for this one! :)
Daenerys Pendragon chapter 43 . 1/6/2014
Are you going to be updating this story?
ender13sfd chapter 43 . 12/17/2013
Nice one..
Thank you for sharing this story!
loretta537 chapter 43 . 11/12/2013
this is a great story! please update it soon
1,450 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »