Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
Fizzfaldt chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I'm enjoying this so far. Very curious how it's going to go. So far the set up is done very well.

CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 43 . 10/31/2014
I know it has been a long, long time, but I got to thinking about this story the other day. I just finished rereading it, and I just have to know if there is more?! PLEASE?! I really enjoyed this, and I want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/20/2014
Are you ever gonna finish this story? Cuz I want to see the look on the Scoobies faces when they find out that in all likelihood what they thought was magic was in reality just an Ancients science experiment.
Aracertariel chapter 43 . 6/28/2014
I love this so much. I'm looking forward to new chapters. )
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Guest chapter 43 . 6/26/2014
Argh! Why isn't this story finished?! It's awesome and then there is no conclusion so dissapointing that I'm almost shedding a tear. Please?
paskinmath chapter 43 . 6/8/2014
This story is absolutely brilliant! I have been cracking up non stop. Your witty banter is superb, and I love your portrayals of the characters.
dragon-game chapter 43 . 5/25/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Fulgrim chapter 43 . 4/9/2014
Please update! This is easily one of the best (and most amusing) Buffy-Stargate crossovers online. :)
Terrence Rogue chapter 43 . 3/27/2014
This was kind of awesome. I love the pairings and relationships. It's a shame you aren't finishing it but I truly enjoyed what there was of it.
timunderwood9 chapter 28 . 3/18/2014
I've read this before, and the sequence where everyone shows up at Buffy's house is epic funny.
sci-fi-rocks chapter 43 . 3/18/2014
Wouldn't Daniel be Dawn's dad too? Since she was created from Buffy's DNA, which wouldn't contain any of Hank's in this 'verse.
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 43 . 3/8/2014
I'm gonna put this on follow and favorite just in case you update...I like this, so I want to see what happens next.
Tropp chapter 43 . 3/2/2014
Really, really good and very entertaining. To bad it never got finished. Not really a Buffy fan, more of an SG-1 fan so the ocasional reference is non inderstandable to me but it works despite that. You could have skipped Dawns boyfriend, there are enough characters in story despite that and he really doesn't contribute anything to the story and I'm not sure that mini-Jack was neccesary either (never been fond of the character) But the basic concept that Buffy is Daniels kid and how that happened to be is awesome. The council and Willows involvement is elegant and brings something to the story. Kinda missed spike though, he and Teal'C would have been an interesting duo - roughly the same age (150) and a fondness for pop-culture (Teal'C and Spike bickering about which Star Wars movie is the best).
Nargus chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha. I like how you finish the chapter. Very ingenious.
1,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »