Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 43 . 3/8/2014
I'm gonna put this on follow and favorite just in case you update...I like this, so I want to see what happens next.
Tropp chapter 43 . 3/2/2014
Really, really good and very entertaining. To bad it never got finished. Not really a Buffy fan, more of an SG-1 fan so the ocasional reference is non inderstandable to me but it works despite that. You could have skipped Dawns boyfriend, there are enough characters in story despite that and he really doesn't contribute anything to the story and I'm not sure that mini-Jack was neccesary either (never been fond of the character) But the basic concept that Buffy is Daniels kid and how that happened to be is awesome. The council and Willows involvement is elegant and brings something to the story. Kinda missed spike though, he and Teal'C would have been an interesting duo - roughly the same age (150) and a fondness for pop-culture (Teal'C and Spike bickering about which Star Wars movie is the best).
Nargus chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha. I like how you finish the chapter. Very ingenious.
andie chapter 43 . 1/28/2014
hi, are u going to do more chapters for this story. l like the story. it was nice to read.

thanks
Fulgrim chapter 43 . 1/18/2014
An excellent and intriguing fanfic.

I'm rather curious as to what exactly the British government's response to Bauer's bodge-up will be? Will a British SG team put in an appearance?

If you want ideas for how to handle the British end of things, I recommend the fanfic authors Sealurk and Elgin: both of them are Britons born-and-bred, with a track record of writing fanfic involving British soldiers and government officials. Sealurk is writing the 'Stargate: Ragnarok' series, which involves a British SG team stumbling across an alien race, the Fenrir, which can most succinctly be described as 'space werewolves' (okay, they never turn human, but you get the general idea) and Elgin's 'No Fate' series involves... well, it's a long story, but suffice to say it affords a good view of the SAS in action.

Hope this helps, and looking forward to seeing future updates for this one! :)
Meredyth Pendragon chapter 43 . 1/6/2014
Are you going to be updating this story?
ender13sfd chapter 43 . 12/17/2013
Nice one..
Thank you for sharing this story!
loretta537 chapter 43 . 11/12/2013
this is a great story! please update it soon
AngelQueen chapter 43 . 10/9/2013
Oh wow, loving this story! Heh, Buffy as Daniel's daughter is such an interesting concept! And Buffy dating mini-Jack? Yeah, it's probably a miracle that Daniel hasn't poisoned him or something. He's probably really wondering just how Jacob didn't shoot Jack over all those years. *bg*

Such an amazing job! I hope you decide to post more of this story! It's so much fun! :)
HarlyQ chapter 43 . 9/14/2013
So much fun.

Hope things work out for Willow.
timunderwood9 chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
Awesome- and except for the very last chapter it didn't exhibit any of the signs of 'too long between updates' syndrome. Though comedies tend to be more resistant than things where the plot is important as instead of an excuse to create hilarious situations.

The scene where everyone shows up at Buffy's house was just awesome. As was Daniel punching Jack.
Rain Addict CM chapter 43 . 8/19/2013
Rofl! This story had me rolling! Good read. I hope you write more for this soon. I wanna know what's next! And the SGC deserves a spanking for exploring when they shouldn't of. So more soon please!
Mae Rose chapter 43 . 8/11/2013
Just found your story and I love it please update soon...
DialACow chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
I just stumbled across your story and have enjoyed it immensely. I was a fan of both shows and I have to say you've managed to somehow keep in the spirit of both. Bravo.
Since I just found this story I have no clue to how often you update this story. I honestly hope you haven't abandoned this story as it has earned a place on my favorites list.
smithkeylena chapter 43 . 8/5/2013
PLEASE update. I love this story. Nice long chapters to come?
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »