Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
ender13sfd chapter 43 . 12/17/2013
Nice one..
Thank you for sharing this story!
loretta537 chapter 43 . 11/12/2013
this is a great story! please update it soon
AngelQueen chapter 43 . 10/9/2013
Oh wow, loving this story! Heh, Buffy as Daniel's daughter is such an interesting concept! And Buffy dating mini-Jack? Yeah, it's probably a miracle that Daniel hasn't poisoned him or something. He's probably really wondering just how Jacob didn't shoot Jack over all those years. *bg*

Such an amazing job! I hope you decide to post more of this story! It's so much fun! :)
HarlyQ chapter 43 . 9/14/2013
So much fun.

Hope things work out for Willow.
timunderwood9 chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
Awesome- and except for the very last chapter it didn't exhibit any of the signs of 'too long between updates' syndrome. Though comedies tend to be more resistant than things where the plot is important as instead of an excuse to create hilarious situations.

The scene where everyone shows up at Buffy's house was just awesome. As was Daniel punching Jack.
Rain Addict CM chapter 43 . 8/19/2013
Rofl! This story had me rolling! Good read. I hope you write more for this soon. I wanna know what's next! And the SGC deserves a spanking for exploring when they shouldn't of. So more soon please!
Mae Rose chapter 43 . 8/11/2013
Just found your story and I love it please update soon...
DialACow chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
I just stumbled across your story and have enjoyed it immensely. I was a fan of both shows and I have to say you've managed to somehow keep in the spirit of both. Bravo.
Since I just found this story I have no clue to how often you update this story. I honestly hope you haven't abandoned this story as it has earned a place on my favorites list.
Keylena17 chapter 43 . 8/5/2013
PLEASE update. I love this story. Nice long chapters to come?
crvenashkorpija chapter 43 . 8/4/2013
Well?Any more of this?
Selonianth chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
No, Buffy would not kiss anyone's ass. She'd kick it. The coven nearly unleashed Darth Willow.
Peanut Gallery chapter 43 . 7/21/2013
Well Done. Read for the secend time, Well blended of both series, Character Great, Humor wonderful, Jack knocked on his ass truely awesome and Mini-Me getting Buffy not Dawn clever. More Please.

Thanks for a Wonderful read,

Peanut Gallery
meangene1976 chapter 43 . 7/17/2013
LOVED,LOVED,LOVED the story! Can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 43 . 6/13/2013
Such a cool story. Could not stop from reading it. Looking forward to the next update.
EmberQuill chapter 43 . 5/31/2013
Oh man, I love these last few chapters. I love how everything just happened like dominos being knocked over, as everybody just sort of converged on the Summers' house. It was hilarious.
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »