Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
Talon5Krrde chapter 43 . 3/11/2013
More please. This is a very good story!
ms.young1130 chapter 43 . 3/9/2013
Great story :) hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 43 . 3/2/2013
oh my god what an exceptional story wow just could not stop reading good god man wow. Really looking forward to more. :)
Guest chapter 43 . 2/21/2013
I haven't gotten to read that many ... well calling this story 'good' doesn't do it justice. But, as BtV, SG1 cross overs go, this is one of the better stories I've seen yet. Actual story that is... Jedibuttercup has some da mn decent one shots, and multi-shot mini stories.

I hope that you've been able to work more on this one, seeing as it's been two months since your last update and these chapters are barely three pages at twelve point font in word docs. Way too long for to little. Still, it would be nice to see an update.
Jeremy chapter 43 . 2/16/2013
Hope you continue this! Had me in stitches.
Syphon01 chapter 43 . 2/13/2013
like the story I don't really read many buffy xovers but the title grabbied my interest.

I look forward to more
CPOS chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
I love this story! I hope you finish it! Thanks for the update!
cryptozthunderlord chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You should have just put a THE END at the end of this chapter and called it good instead of that At least, not that year... stuff
Vahinepapaya chapter 43 . 1/26/2013
I remember reading this story years ago, it makes me so nostalgic. Good times, good tv series, and this is a more than good story! thanks for sharing.
crazylove1980 chapter 43 . 1/21/2013
This is fantastic and I hope you finish it!
acelly chapter 43 . 1/15/2013
Loving this story and would love to read more! Looking forward to the next chapter! :-)
Ragnar92 chapter 43 . 1/14/2013
Why have we not seen a shocked buffy and dawn? Aliens, space ships and evil empires! That Trumps daemons :P
Morgomir chapter 43 . 1/9/2013
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
TL chapter 43 . 1/5/2013
Just found this story and I must say I love it. I do have a question though. My Buffy fuu is weak so I could be wrong about this but... the spell that made Dawn turned the sorce into Buffy's sister right? Well if the spell took of lest resistance then Daniel's got two girls not one...
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 43 . 1/1/2013
What a hilarious clusterfuck!

I couldnt stop laughing at some parts and i cant wait for the next bit xD
1,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »