Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
crvenashkorpija chapter 43 . 8/4/2013
Well?Any more of this?
Selonianth chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
No, Buffy would not kiss anyone's ass. She'd kick it. The coven nearly unleashed Darth Willow.
Peanut Gallery chapter 43 . 7/21/2013
Well Done. Read for the secend time, Well blended of both series, Character Great, Humor wonderful, Jack knocked on his ass truely awesome and Mini-Me getting Buffy not Dawn clever. More Please.

Thanks for a Wonderful read,

Peanut Gallery
meangene1976 chapter 43 . 7/17/2013
LOVED,LOVED,LOVED the story! Can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 43 . 6/13/2013
Such a cool story. Could not stop from reading it. Looking forward to the next update.
EmberQuill chapter 43 . 5/31/2013
Oh man, I love these last few chapters. I love how everything just happened like dominos being knocked over, as everybody just sort of converged on the Summers' house. It was hilarious.
Elim Garak chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
Hilarious! I just discovered this fanfic, and it's awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Heteroclite chapter 43 . 4/8/2013
Great story, love the interaction between Daniel and Buffy. Looking forward to seeing more Jay as well
K.
Stainless.Steele chapter 43 . 4/2/2013
This is so awesome. All the little details are so amazing! Like when Daniel is commenting on how gross it is that demons eat kittens and mini Jack says 'yeah, you know Daniel, things that taste like chicken'. Or when mini Jack asks if the Col got the memo! There were plenty of those little quips and they were delightful. This story is very clever and i love it. I hope there is more!
yrfgd chapter 43 . 3/23/2013
I've been following this for a while on tth. Hope you keep up with it here
Gwenlynn chapter 43 . 3/14/2013
This has been hilarious! I really hope that you will consider continuing this story!
Talon5Krrde chapter 43 . 3/11/2013
More please. This is a very good story!
ms.young1130 chapter 43 . 3/9/2013
Great story :) hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 43 . 3/2/2013
oh my god what an exceptional story wow just could not stop reading good god man wow. Really looking forward to more. :)
Guest chapter 43 . 2/21/2013
I haven't gotten to read that many ... well calling this story 'good' doesn't do it justice. But, as BtV, SG1 cross overs go, this is one of the better stories I've seen yet. Actual story that is... Jedibuttercup has some da mn decent one shots, and multi-shot mini stories.

I hope that you've been able to work more on this one, seeing as it's been two months since your last update and these chapters are barely three pages at twelve point font in word docs. Way too long for to little. Still, it would be nice to see an update.
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »