Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
Mae Rose chapter 43 . 8/11/2013
Just found your story and I love it please update soon...
DialACow chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
I just stumbled across your story and have enjoyed it immensely. I was a fan of both shows and I have to say you've managed to somehow keep in the spirit of both. Bravo.
Since I just found this story I have no clue to how often you update this story. I honestly hope you haven't abandoned this story as it has earned a place on my favorites list.
Keylena17 chapter 43 . 8/5/2013
PLEASE update. I love this story. Nice long chapters to come?
crvenashkorpija chapter 43 . 8/4/2013
Well?Any more of this?
Selonianth chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
No, Buffy would not kiss anyone's ass. She'd kick it. The coven nearly unleashed Darth Willow.
Peanut Gallery chapter 43 . 7/21/2013
Well Done. Read for the secend time, Well blended of both series, Character Great, Humor wonderful, Jack knocked on his ass truely awesome and Mini-Me getting Buffy not Dawn clever. More Please.

Thanks for a Wonderful read,

Peanut Gallery
meangene1976 chapter 43 . 7/17/2013
LOVED,LOVED,LOVED the story! Can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 43 . 6/13/2013
Such a cool story. Could not stop from reading it. Looking forward to the next update.
EmberQuill chapter 43 . 5/31/2013
Oh man, I love these last few chapters. I love how everything just happened like dominos being knocked over, as everybody just sort of converged on the Summers' house. It was hilarious.
Elim Garak chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
Hilarious! I just discovered this fanfic, and it's awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Heteroclite chapter 43 . 4/8/2013
Great story, love the interaction between Daniel and Buffy. Looking forward to seeing more Jay as well
K.
Stainless.Steele chapter 43 . 4/2/2013
This is so awesome. All the little details are so amazing! Like when Daniel is commenting on how gross it is that demons eat kittens and mini Jack says 'yeah, you know Daniel, things that taste like chicken'. Or when mini Jack asks if the Col got the memo! There were plenty of those little quips and they were delightful. This story is very clever and i love it. I hope there is more!
yrfgd chapter 43 . 3/23/2013
I've been following this for a while on tth. Hope you keep up with it here
Gwenlynn chapter 43 . 3/14/2013
This has been hilarious! I really hope that you will consider continuing this story!
Talon5Krrde chapter 43 . 3/11/2013
More please. This is a very good story!
1,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »