Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
madtvk chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
great! can't wait for more! :)
sophiedb chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
*lol*
Allyanna chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
I really found it interesting, so, please, post the next chapter soon and don't even think about giving it up!
Alexa Ann Winchester chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
I'm absolutely begging here. Please, Please, Please keep writing this absolutely wonderful story.
Fawna chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Ok i really really like this story! I hope your going to update soon...really really soon! Please? I've never come across a Buffys Daniels daughter, very good idea! So anyway...update! :-)
raychmop chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
daniel-loving! happiness, lol ok, on the the review, two of my fav shows, together in one story, i think i'm in heaven, & daniel was my fav charater on sg-1. i like how this is after 'Chosen' so it continues on with the Buffy story. & Cassie is back, it's good to see her again too. keep updating!
FlameFury chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
Really like your story so far. would like to read more.
Jeune lune chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Like the way his letters get misplaced. You make it seem so natural and quite believable.
BeckettFan chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
Cool! this is really good! i love it! poor Daniel! and poor Buffy! lol! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
Good start.
Shabopo chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
A unique approach; I don't think I've ever seen a fic where she's Daniel's daughter! This is interesting. I do hope you continue it.
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
update soon! _
angel chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
Yay! A Stargate crossover with Daniel!

Great so far-more please!

~~
Inanna chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
I want more please?
Mountain King chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
How did I miss this one? I like it, you do stretch things a little with Danny and Joyce's ages but that can be ignored. your doing well please keep posting

Mountain King