Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
Fawna chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Ok i really really like this story! I hope your going to update soon...really really soon! Please? I've never come across a Buffys Daniels daughter, very good idea! So anyway...update! :-)
raychmop chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
daniel-loving! happiness, lol ok, on the the review, two of my fav shows, together in one story, i think i'm in heaven, & daniel was my fav charater on sg-1. i like how this is after 'Chosen' so it continues on with the Buffy story. & Cassie is back, it's good to see her again too. keep updating!
FlameFury chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
Really like your story so far. would like to read more.
Jeune lune chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Like the way his letters get misplaced. You make it seem so natural and quite believable.
BeckettFan chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
Cool! this is really good! i love it! poor Daniel! and poor Buffy! lol! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
Good start.
Shabopo chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
A unique approach; I don't think I've ever seen a fic where she's Daniel's daughter! This is interesting. I do hope you continue it.
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
update soon! _
angel chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
Yay! A Stargate crossover with Daniel!

Great so far-more please!

~~
Inanna chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
I want more please?
Mountain King chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
How did I miss this one? I like it, you do stretch things a little with Danny and Joyce's ages but that can be ignored. your doing well please keep posting

Mountain King
Lel chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
Brilliant. I am really enjoying this and I look forward to reading more of it.

Lel
cyndur chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
please write more soon! can't wait to read more!
Ally chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Interesting concept, don't usually see daniel as buffy's father its usually jack. Looking forward to see where you're going to take this story. Update soon!
goddessa39 chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
I like-but what's gonna happen? So, Daniel finally found it. How come he didn't before? Too busy working and spending time at the Mountain?

Oh, can you make the pairing BA please? Even if it is long distance or at the end? Pwitty pwease? :) BA ALWAYS!
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »