Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
Lorency chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
*squee* *squee* I can do that again. *squee*

Peace out
Alec Star chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. You've done a great job of setting up the whole situation and I can't wait for Buffy and Daniel to meet, so keep it up... and pretty please update soon!
Dirbatua chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
cool i hope he and buffy get in contact the next chapter
gaul1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
good chapter, what will happend when he wont able to reach them, keep up the good work, byes
PJ chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
Cool update I really like this story. I hope you continue soon. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
YAY! ! ! I loved this chapter!
hel chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
please update
Aussie-mel chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
I love this so far usually all the storys i see with buffy having a different dad are all JAck. Im glad you've done Daniel it sounds interesting keep up the good work.

Cya Aussie Mel
Just Me chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Just found this fic, and WOW i love what there is so far, it's a new idea and a good one, please continue it and update it soon, PLEASE.
egastin77 chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
great story. please update soon. I love it so far.
hel chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Great, Daniel its a girl! Update soon
mystjade chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Great, excellent, daniel would make a great dad for buffy. Although ussuly he is too persistent, so abandining joyce that easly is a little out of charichter. But enough with the nitpicking, the story is almost perfect, i can't wait intill the next chapter
Ann chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
This is off to a great start and I'm really looking forward to the next part (and yes, that's a less than subtle hint of the fact that would most definitely like to see an update... like yesterday!)
Jedi Buttercup chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
*bookmarking* Just found this story. I see lots of potential here; my fave SG-1 character as Buffy's dad? I'm looking forward to seeing how they react to each other.
Lorency chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
You have to continue this one. Seriously. You have to write another chapter and let me know if Daniel meets Buffy and Dawn and if the girls realise that he never got the letter.

Peace out