Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
cflat chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Interesting story. Hope you continue.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
That was so good! I can't wait for the next chapter! I need more! Poor Danny...poor Buffy...poor me who must wait for the next chapter!
Misty chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Interesting. Keep it up!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
AWESOEM CHAPPIE!

Pleas eupdate *mutters - both fics* soon :)

You are an excellent author :)
Kala chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Fianaly you updated thany you, thany you and agine it's a wonderul chapter and can't wait for more.
EclecticKitty chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
very cool. I especially like the part about the "Care and Feeding of Klutzy Archaeologists" nice touch...I can't wait to see what happens I hope you add more soon, I'd like to see the interaction between Daniel and Buffy as father and daughter...plus the reaction of Jack and everyone else. Should be iteresting. Hope to read more soon...

Eclectic
The Sithspawn chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Great start! I like where you are going with this, but one thing I wish the chapters were longer.
alexceasar chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Good chapter. Love the book idea. And Jack ordering Janet to write it. :) Daniel always does manage to get injured. Glad he is gonna make an effort to find Buffy. Will the number be to a Watcher's Counsel location? Wonder if Cassie is in any of the Summers girls classes?

Great job.
greeneyes chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Wow! This is awesome, I love the whole idea, and I really like this story! Please keep going, I can't wait to see what Daniel does when he finds out his daughter's right there in Colorado Springs-or Jack's reaction!
Talum chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
This is good, can you update soon.

Talum
General Mac chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
more please
Agent-G chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
well that's a nasty cliffhanger to end on now you'll have hords of rabbid readers on your back, lol.

Anyways interesting new fic and I can't wait for the next chapter, that should be very interesting and he'll most likely check his mail a lot more often now.
Dreamer98 chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
I like where this is going. I can't wait for the next installment.
Lorency chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
*squee* *squee* I can do that again. *squee*

Peace out
Alec Star chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. You've done a great job of setting up the whole situation and I can't wait for Buffy and Daniel to meet, so keep it up... and pretty please update soon!
1,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »