Reviews for Daniel's Daughter
greeneyes chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Wow! This is awesome, I love the whole idea, and I really like this story! Please keep going, I can't wait to see what Daniel does when he finds out his daughter's right there in Colorado Springs-or Jack's reaction!
Talum chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
This is good, can you update soon.

Talum
General Mac chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
more please
Agent-G chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
well that's a nasty cliffhanger to end on now you'll have hords of rabbid readers on your back, lol.

Anyways interesting new fic and I can't wait for the next chapter, that should be very interesting and he'll most likely check his mail a lot more often now.
Dreamer98 chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
I like where this is going. I can't wait for the next installment.
Lorency chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
*squee* *squee* I can do that again. *squee*

Peace out
Alec Star chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. You've done a great job of setting up the whole situation and I can't wait for Buffy and Daniel to meet, so keep it up... and pretty please update soon!
Dirby chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
cool i hope he and buffy get in contact the next chapter
gaul1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
good chapter, what will happend when he wont able to reach them, keep up the good work, byes
PJ chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
Cool update I really like this story. I hope you continue soon. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
YAY! ! ! I loved this chapter!
hel chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
please update
Aussie-mel chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
I love this so far usually all the storys i see with buffy having a different dad are all JAck. Im glad you've done Daniel it sounds interesting keep up the good work.

Cya Aussie Mel
Just Me chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Just found this fic, and WOW i love what there is so far, it's a new idea and a good one, please continue it and update it soon, PLEASE.
egastin77 chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
great story. please update soon. I love it so far.
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »