Reviews for An Image in Time
MoonWolf688 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Wish you would update this fic. It seems very interesting so far :)
Tokia chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
this is a very long hiatus, but its ok. we all know you have a life, not that you didn't have one before. when you decide to come back lots of people are waiting. much luv, stay safe, and all the best.

sesshoumaru fan all the way chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
u should really continue it is really good
Eternity chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
I can't wait to see what happens next. PLease update soon. This story has me hooked. I love the way you wrote Sesshoumaru's character. YOu are continuing it, aren't you?
Apollo chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Why haven't you updated? I've been following on A Single Spark, but it's easier to review here. I love it! Please write more.
funnyfan chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Oh! I love it! Is it going to continue? Please say it will, either way, I'm excited! I loved it!
dumdeedum chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
I hope you update this soon, looks very promising! You are one of the original IY fanfic writers I have followed for a long time!
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 2 . 2/13/2006

Kito chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Woow..really good!

So you are actuelly still alive? Then how about finishing your other stories, hmm? But this one is damn good too!

By the way, are you Dane? I mean "På min elsker vinger" isn't that the title of a song...from Brøderne Olsen?

Har det godt!

Update soon please!
Snow Angel Knight chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
It's really good. Please finish it. I love it so far. I love several of your stories so far, but none seem to be finished, well, the ones I've read anyway. Please finsh em. They're all really great. Anyway, bye.
Noacat chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
...You have to update. Seriously. NOT updating is NOT an option.
sabriel chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
areyou goign to finish your story because i love it!
Kags21 chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
You have to update it's getting good please , please update
kagomesirene chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
dear god youre back...doea that mean theres hope for your other fics,too?
Frozen Perfection chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
UPDATE! ::wails:: Please please please! I NEED to know what happens! I just DO! ::rolls on floor going insane:: Must...stop...ROLLING!