Reviews for The Grudge
fififolle chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
Ooh, he dies! Well, I guess that wraps it up! Pretty exciting conspiracy theory all round, enjoyed it very much! Thanks.
Cameron1 chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
This is really great! I love all the twists and turns. Keep going.
nebbyJen chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
This is a lot of fun to read, I really enjoy the twists and turns. Not big into ship so I'm glad you've kept that part on the light side. Never really did like Dr K, and he makes a wonderful bad guy.
Sapphire Steel chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
That was great! loved Sheppard's line"I'm going to pass out now. You're in charge."
fififolle chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
Great! I love all your quips and the timing! Keep going, can't wait to hear more!
ErabuHikari chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
haha, love the scottish women line. get better, shep! ;)
rogue1503 chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
Oh I so want to see what you do to Kavanaugh! - wraith infested planet is too good for him, would be too quick an end to him, besides, he'd probably give the wraith food poisoning! - update soon, this is good...
Baileysmom chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
You promised more- we're dying here !
rogue1503 chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
Ok - definately hooked! - really interested to see where this goes! - please update soon, great plot!
Jules47 chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
Kavanagh has really done it this time. I say find a Wraith planet and stick him on it! After he helps the Major of course. Drastic I know but he's hurt the Major!

Love this chapter, looking forward to the next.
moonlightfaery chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
hi

are you planning to write any more chapters of thos story cos its really good and i would like to read more :D

sophie

(moonlight_faery)
Jules47 chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
Good story so far. I never did like Kinsey, he's a real snake and I wouldn't put it past him to have planted men in the Atlantis team. Bates wasn't too bad, just doing his job but Kavanagh, I didn't like him at all.

Looking forward to where this story is heading.
laughingalien chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
WOW - this is so good, I can't wait for your next update. Please make it soon!

Love your writing style and you have really chaptured the charcters through their words and behaviour. Brilliant :)
ErabuHikari chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
i could so picture kavanagh slicing his own shoulder. what a slime. keep it up!
SpookyT chapter 5 . 4/30/2005