Reviews for Miss Penny Lane, Please
Lady Slone chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I'm always hoping for one more chapter. Anyways good story.
babsid chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
It's beautiful, will you write another chapter ?

Please ?
Lady Slone chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I wish you would add another chapter even after 3 years...too good...far too good to stop.
CheckitDude chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
I wonder who was at that doorway... hm... Update soon! It was AWESOME!
blizzy1106 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
are you going to continue with this story cause i really want to know what happens
Oh Jess chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Oh please finish! I like this very much, I want to know what is going to happen!
dark88poet chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
I hope you update this story.
H.B chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
This is excellent! Your writing is lovely, I like how it doesn't give too much away. Please, do continue this soon! Cheers
Victoria chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
Great so far mann! I'm really interested as to who the father is..James..perhaps Page?..nah, but its great, hope you continue!
jennisfifi chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Oh COME ON! Not enough for me to sink my teeth into, but enough to make me keep wanting more. Please, please, please, long deeper, MORE! ( I know, dirty!). I have to tell you that what you wrote in chapter two about it being the mellow things that you remember is what you remember is dead on. I am friends with a current famous groupie, and have musician friends myself, so I have been witness to the parties and before and after show activities of rockers, and it's the little things that you really remember.
Winter Bean chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
ooh i like write more please there arent enough stories in this category and this is on of the really good ones

Al
Winter Bean chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
I am so intrigued u have to write more

Al
jennisfifi chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
I really hope that you get this, and if you do, please please please email me

Is there anymore to this story? I really want to read the rest. Two chapters is all that you are giving me, and I find that exceptionally cruel. Please, please, give me MORE!

Thanks!

Jenn A.k.A. Fifi (my band aid name)
Leah chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
You should really write another chapter soon!
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I love this movie and your continuation of it is pretty good. keep writing.